Topics

Nintendo

• flabslapper - January 28, 2011 8:53 p.m.

Look...I'm a BIG Zelda fan, but lately I've been finding it hard to care about the series, mainly due to Spirit Tracks, which cut out a lot of the exploration which is what i love about Zelda to begin with, and I must be honest, I'm not impressed by these screens...but I know to reserve judgement until I've actually played something, so here's to hoping this is great, and I've played Ocarina like 5 times, but I just can't justify $40 (plus $250) just yet
  • GodofPS314 - January 28, 2011 8:51 p.m.

@Japanaman are you serious? The 3DS version looks incredibly better in every way. They looked a lot different once 3DS was at its normal size.
  • lemmy21 - January 28, 2011 8:50 p.m.

Thankd for the comparison Brett.
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - January 28, 2011 8:48 p.m.

the 3DS looks retty. Really pretty
  • db1331 - January 28, 2011 8:44 p.m.

You can really see the difference in the wall textures in the Dodongo shots. That was the first time I've ever typed "Dodongo shots".
  • WillisTron - January 28, 2011 8:38 p.m.

@ Japanaman Are you joking?
  • Cutter9792 - January 28, 2011 8:38 p.m.

3DS definitely looks better. It's much clearer and has more even colors. the pixels look like a bitch, but that's to be accepted. It is a handheld platform after all. Although, it does look like it's not as good as the original PSP. If the PSP 2 does all it says it will, the 3DS will have some serious competition.
  • Ridgley - January 28, 2011 8:35 p.m.

Cannot wait for this. Also, Japanaman is crazy.
  • Japanaman - January 28, 2011 8:32 p.m.

What? The color looks better on N64. It's way less pixelated. The enemies look better on the 3DS, but Link doesn't look like he's had any more polygons added. The N64 trumps the 3DS version based upon these screens.
  • WillisTron - January 28, 2011 8:31 p.m.

NOSTALGIAGASM