• pimlicosound - May 27, 2009 3:37 p.m.

Here's the link to the story about Art Academy: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/27/nintendo-trademarks-wii-fit-plus-and-art-academy/
  • pimlicosound - May 27, 2009 3:35 p.m.

Nintendo has just trademarked the name "Art Academy". You were right! Our worst fears will be realised.
  • AlpineGuy - May 27, 2009 2:59 p.m.

Great article, not-so-great reality. The worst part is, Reggie Rationalizin' makes it seem like it could happen...*shudder*
  • Ell223 - May 27, 2009 2:03 p.m.

i hope none of these ever see the light of day the sad thing is that most of these will probably come out all i want is a new mario or zelda game why does nintendo hate me?
  • it_burns - May 27, 2009 1:36 p.m.

Those floating Reggie heads are the stuff of nightmares. Captcha: snort 2d
  • Awesomeitude1523 - May 27, 2009 12:47 p.m.

"Huh? Wha?? The Wii's sinking in quality games? Fine fine, let handle it." (Craps out Punch Out, Madworld, and House of the Dead: Overkill.) "Here. Give them these. See if they shut up for a while." -Nintendo
  • Evans05 - May 27, 2009 12:18 p.m.

I will personally have to bin my Wii if any of these become reality. lol. Plus WTFs up with Wii colour. Great article though
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - May 27, 2009 10:40 a.m.

If any of these are announced at E3, anybody who works on them will go to a deep hole at the heart of hell where they have to do everything in completely useless movements which may or may not work depending on the demons moods. And they have to move by shifting their weight on a balance board made out of hot coals. And are deprived of anything good in the world. Yeah. That sounds appealing, doesn't it Nintendo? JUST DONT
  • RamenDragon - May 27, 2009 7:53 a.m.

Wow, the Reggie quotes are right on.
  • GlassPants - May 27, 2009 7:30 a.m.

Great Article...or am I just "Rationalizin"
  • phoenix_wings - May 27, 2009 5:05 a.m.

Ooh yeah. I bet there will be a Wii Colour, except it'll be disguised as a game everyone loved or still loves--Mario Paint. They'll even include shaking the frigging paint. I've found that motion controls were innovative and fun at first, but now...it's just a gimmick that's died. And with that--a little part of me died as well. And continues to do so as my Wii's little light looks out at me...sadly. Like it knows...like it secretly knows that soon will come the day when I have to take it out back and put it out of its family-oriented-fun-time-misery.
  • vitoruss - May 27, 2009 4:33 a.m.

"Please don't tempt fate," hahahahahaha, good one, FierceDeity! The Reggie's rationalizations had me cracking up. "The doctor's in...SANE!" wow... hilarious :D
  • Rodrigo90 - May 27, 2009 4:09 a.m.

Reggie's lame jokes are funny but "we’ll make sure exercise never becomes a last resort.” damn.. that really made me laugh xD
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - May 27, 2009 2:12 a.m.

You want to know what the truly sad thing is? Nintendo probably already has at least 3 of these in the works. Maybe the title won’t be exactly the same as in here but The Wii Fit Resort, ya, it might not be called that but we all know a new wii fit is coming. Nintendo is sucking the tit of the Wii fit woman until her boobs are old, shriveled, and as thin as string.
  • Geminiman82 - May 27, 2009 2:06 a.m.

I love Reggie's rationalizations...Brett, it's like he wrote it for you!
  • HungryBeaver - May 27, 2009 1:33 a.m.

Give DK a new game. Just not that peripheral game you were talking about haha. I remember playin DK64 on my Nintendo 64 and that was epic. MORE DK!!!
  • Bananban - May 27, 2009 1:04 a.m.

The amazing thing is that the new play control might ictually come true!
  • samownzsnake - May 27, 2009 12:57 a.m.

lol, guessing 'Reggie' is like President of nintendo or spokesman or something, and apparantly he uses quite a few closure punch-lines. Reggie's Rationalizations made me lol!
  • GoldenMe - May 27, 2009 12:47 a.m.

The depressing part is, all of this could actually become a reality. The more depressing part is, Reggie would say those puns....all of them.
  • Denrok - May 27, 2009 12:39 a.m.

Every year people expect big things from Nintendo. And I don't think I have to tell you that every year we get nothing but disappointment. Well how about this year we all expect Nintendo to give us absolutely nothing. That way maybe the universe will get confused and give us something we want.