• solsunforge - May 30, 2009 10:25 p.m.

Oh I forgot you Nintendo owners and fanboys should be extremly pissed. Pissed to the point you tell them to fuck off in the form of not buying their lame ass shit anymore. Thats the only way to let them know either make stuff we want to play or your console is not gonna sell and you will lose all your precious money. What do people do when gas prices rise to high? People dont buy gas for a day or 2. It hurts them so bad that they lower prices.Then slowly they raise prices again and you dont buy again. Sorry to piss in your cornflakes nintendo fans but if your truly passionate about games you wont put up with it because the longer you put up with this kindergarden type games the more they will pump out. Ok im done.... for now. Rebel against nintendo and watch youll get better games.
  • solsunforge - May 30, 2009 10:19 p.m.

I dont own a wii and I never plan on it. Ive seen the games on the shelves read the backs of them and I shake my head in a left and right fashion. This crap might be selling right now but it wont last forever then they wont have a cash cow to milk. By that time they will have forgottong what a good game truly is and forgotton long ago how to make a great game. I fear they may go the way of sega console wise. Hell some of the games on the regular sega are better then this crap. Seriously throwing darts wrangling barrels and 1000 iterations of tennis and bowling. I think I will pass and this crap sure makes me glad I have a badass computer that I will always have good to awesome games for. Everyone thinks pc gaming is dead. I laugh at that and all of the consoles that have mediocre to piss poor games. Whats the options for consoles though to buy a different piss poor game or a tamed version of a computer game. Im not saying console games are worthless but I am saying that there are very few reasons to own a console anymore. I mean the second it comes out it is already trumped by a computer that came out 4 years prior. The only series that are worth a damn is metal gear,resident evil(pre 5). Nintendo is trying to milk everything out of their new damn controller that they forgot how to have fun in favor of being"innovated" Looking at the consoles objectivly id say the best one is playstation 3 its to bad its so damn expensive by trying to force blue ray down your throats. What the hell is wrong with dvd's its still relativly new in terms of recording. These are all the reasons I will always be a computer gamer first and a console gamer for games that wouldnt make sense on a computer.
  • SpicyPoyratez - May 30, 2009 8:08 p.m.

I laughed harder than I actually cringed when I read the Reggie bits since I don't have to worry about this- I'm a 360fag, not a Wii one. But regardless, those were painful.
  • Patius - May 30, 2009 2:50 p.m.

I thought Wii fit plus was a near certainty, even having been trademarked.
  • kodesy - May 29, 2009 9:50 p.m.

@Xeacons Don't get me wrong, Wii has some gems, but "their best stuff"? What best stuff? No More Heroes, Tenchu:SA or RE4? Their best stuff is being able to download their old, wickedly amazing games on VC...the kinda ones that are of a much higher calibre than anything they make now..
  • Demonflare - May 29, 2009 8:43 p.m.

Wow, yea nintendo is making crappy and pointless games. They just want to keep on adding games to the Wii and DS, so it can get the most retarded games. Yea the old nintendo had fun games... I only bought the nintendo systems to play Pokemon games FYI, I lost count of how many Mario Parties their are...arent their 4?!
  • AuthorityFigure - May 29, 2009 6:14 a.m.

They're all viable ideas. I'm glad I'm not the one who has to report on and review them.
  • BigBossOSE - May 28, 2009 11:11 p.m.

It's unnerving how believable those Reggie quotes are. I mean I hate that man. And that's exactly how he sounds like. He manages to be cocky while trying to convince you that you want every second of it. He's a true salesman, and salesmen are terrible people.
  • noobeater - May 28, 2009 8:52 p.m.

im gonna buy every nintendo console before the wii and flog them all outside every place that sells the wii hopefully i can make a good profit as well as showing everyone what nintendo is really about. The sad this is that its people aged 40+ that are the problem and 8- because they never knew what nintendo was like and they are the ones that are feeding nintendo's appetite for money over, well i guess the word would be - 'loyalty'
  • Samael - May 28, 2009 6:39 p.m.

Man its scary how realistic those Reggie quotes sound...
  • beefyokeefe - May 28, 2009 12:46 p.m.

I would not hold this against anyone if this happened. To me nintendo is now nothing more than a gimicky pile of dog excrement that I no longer class as a games company, more just a bussiness milking franchises for all thier worth. Nintendo= 0 respect! And to think I was looking forward to buying a Wii!
  • Stabby_Joe - May 28, 2009 2:18 a.m.

I hate "Reggie", he's very smug. For examle before the Wii came out it was all "we don't care about competition and console warring" and the second they do well... well its the opposite basically...
  • PlatypusFan - May 28, 2009 12:53 a.m.

this is about the pit's bow training part in ur article most overlooked games u included Link's Crossbow training so how come u dissed it by saying link was subject to community service huh?! Also that maybe not be a good idea for a full game but maybe if it was a minigame or something for the actual game it would be pretty good
  • ChrisCom66 - May 27, 2009 7:14 p.m.

Japanaman: Itagaki running nintendo would be pretty bad ass. he would probably make the next zelda game like ninja gaiden
  • Japanaman - May 27, 2009 6:39 p.m.

Nintendo seriously needs Itagaki to run Nintendo. He should have joined Nintendo as long as they would let him run everything.
  • Unoriginal - May 27, 2009 6:21 p.m.

Now I know where to set the bar for this years E3. That way I can't be disappointed. Wait, I take that back.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - May 27, 2009 5:16 p.m.

OMG... Art Academy and Wii Fit Plus will probably take up a chunk of their conference. Here we go...
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - May 27, 2009 4:40 p.m.

Don't fret, honey. Conduit and Metroid Prime Trilogy are on the way. And I never do this but... CAPTCHA! "child Stalin"
  • Duckmaster - May 27, 2009 4:20 p.m.

NO! I'm tired of Nintendo releasing all these third party games for the Wii, and if this happened I'd have to go buy a 360. JUST MAKE A GOOD FPS NINTENDO!!! PLEASE!
  • Conman93 - May 27, 2009 3:45 p.m.

Zelda windwaker on wii would be cool