After last week's touting of the 44 Wii games Nintendo has in development, the company has since detailed the titles it will be rolling out in Japan this year - and it's a mighty impressive list indeed.
According to the list - which was swiped from financial documents by IGN - Nintendo will release its three big hitters: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Super Smash Bros. Brawl in Japan this year - and considering their importance, probably the rest of the world as well.
Bolstering the franchise trio are more mainstream-friendly offerings Wii Music and Wii Health Pack, which should no-doubt nab Nintendo some colossal sales amongst the elderly and girl gamers we've been hearing so much about.
Above: Oh, he's coming for you
So without further babble here's the list - but don't be too surprised if some of these see a delay into next year.
- DK Bongo Blast - June 28, 2007
- Wii Health Pack - 2007
- Disaster: Day of Crisis - 2007
- Mario Party 8 - 2007
- Project H.A.M.M.E.R. - 2007
- Wii Music - 2007
- Super Mario Galaxy - 2007
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2007
- Battalion Wars II - 2007
- Forever Blue - 2007
- Mario Strikers Charged - 2007
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 2007
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - 2007
May 1, 2007