• grappler51 - September 29, 2010 3:09 p.m.

I'm in college, how the fuck am I supposed to afford this? I'll probably only get one game at launch, either MGS or Ocarina.
  • awsomemaster - September 29, 2010 3:01 p.m.

i can probably only be able to get mgs and mario kart :/ sorry ocarina you'll have to wait
  • SpiritZephyr2012 - September 29, 2010 2:52 p.m.

I seriously want to cry now out of sadness for the pricing.
  • KnightDehumidifier - September 29, 2010 2:38 p.m.

Hey everyone, we can raise money for a 3DS and games if we all start selling Chinese knock-off clothing, shoes and accessories! Like ED HARDY SHIRTS = $22 PRADA BAG = $12 AIR JORDAN = $28
  • thatblindgamer - September 29, 2010 2:30 p.m.

Wow. That"s....a lot of money....
  • cj12297 - September 29, 2010 2:01 p.m.

its too much money :(
  • Darkhawk - September 29, 2010 1:47 p.m.

Forget the money... who has time for all this? GAAAAH!
  • nai1210 - September 29, 2010 1:06 p.m.

@channel14,seriously not a good line up. You moan about only re-releases yourself only interested in 2 update's of old games when there is brand new resi evil,pilotwings,mario kart,kid icarus,animal crossing and paper mario.These might not exactly be new IP's but they will be new content/story's unlike the updated ports you mentioned.I myself want resi revelations,mario kart and kid icarus at launch,I'llhold of for Zelda,star fox and metal gear having all ready played through those story's the first time around.
  • InfinityPrimo - September 29, 2010 1:01 p.m.

Well I'm cool on re-releases. But definitely MGS and Kid Icarus. Probably some others for Japan launch. February is a good month for me so this is fine.
  • norwegiankingofnames - September 29, 2010 12:36 p.m.

i also herd that there will be a virtual console for the wii with old gameboy and GBA games
  • HumorTumor - September 29, 2010 12:16 p.m.

2 resident Evil games at launch!! I'm really going to get it now
  • EnragedTortoise1 - September 29, 2010 12:06 p.m.

Holy f*cking balls. At least it's coming near my B-day. :D what with Portal and LBP2, I don't know if I'll be able to survive without making a few sacrifices... :(
  • Caio - September 29, 2010 12:03 p.m.

My head's still spinning. Can't wait to get this and all those games.
  • FauxFurry - September 29, 2010 11:58 a.m.

With so many good games coming out on so many systems this year, I can't help but scoff in Yahtzee's general direction with his doomsaying routine. Maybe if he lamented that the industry could fall if gamers went broke buying everything at once, that would make perfect sense to me. "container jamfult" indeed, reCAPTCHA. Indeed.
  • OriginalJonty - September 29, 2010 11:49 a.m.

Man, I'm going to need to sell quite a lot of my stuff to fund that and I like my stuff.
  • gamebrain8505 - September 29, 2010 11:41 a.m.

You know, you're making nintendo soo happy right now , only by depicting the 3ds as an angel in need, a savior. This is much more anticipated than the PSP2 is gonna be probably.
  • mrjoe1986 - September 29, 2010 11:14 a.m.

I'm in need of a couple of kidneys, I'll give you a tenner for each? Deal? On a serious note what's the price per game likely to be? Im thinking more expensive than a regular DS game?
  • Wink95 - September 29, 2010 11:01 a.m.

Oh dear lord.
  • Channel4 - September 29, 2010 10:55 a.m.

I'm only interested in Zelda and MGS, this is really not a good lineup if you consider that nearly all of them are rereleases. I really don't get the hype with the 3DS.
  • Austin_SJ - September 29, 2010 10:47 a.m.

This will be my first handheld since the Gameboy. I'll porbably get 2 titles at launch.