• BladedFalcon - June 13, 2014 3:54 p.m.

Lol, good ol' Grady, my boi XD
  • pl4y4h - June 13, 2014 4:30 p.m.

The hometown hero
  • mothbanquet - June 25, 2013 7:32 a.m.

Utterly childish and pathetic.
  • ZeeCaptain - June 24, 2013 6:17 p.m.

Jeez I hate people that say these things just for attention, it's annoying, and it's always a pissing contest on who can say the most ridiculous dumb ass thing. I mean yea yea a trolls gonna troll but all of these are just terrible examples of the GR community.
  • ProjectAlpha - June 24, 2013 4:05 p.m.

I GOT MENTIONED OMG!YES!
  • talleyXIV - June 24, 2013 2:36 p.m.

I actually laugh at the ones that exaggerate how much they wouldn't play the console. "I'D RATHER EAT A MOUNTAIN OF DEAD BABIES THAN PLAY THE XBONE. LIKE I WOULD LITERALLY KILL 6 MILLION PEOPLE BEFORE I PLAYED IT." Like Jesus H. Fuck just don't buy it and shut up.
  • poothurdur32 - June 24, 2013 11:06 a.m.

A bit sad how Killer Instinct is STILL Xbone exclusive, but other than that, there really isn't a whole lot to tide me over to it: PS4 STILL has Blu-Ray, STILL doesn't have the same DRM as Xbone (Let's face it: in comparison to Sony, Microsoft's DRM is still pretty strict), and is STILL cheaper than the Xbone! Also, I make this argument I've made a million times, if the Xbox "One" is supposed to signify "One Device for all Home Entertainment", why is it gonna be difficult to set up and use cable, watch HD movies ("Oh, don't worry about HD guys! You can buy an HD DVD add-on to watch HD movies!"), use a web-browser, and play games? Think about it: if the average consumer thinks a CABLE BOX, a device that's been around for more than a decade, is difficult to use in conjunction with a TV, who would use an even more confusing format to watch TV on? Sure, gaming has been getting more and more popular, but my mom doesn't even know how to get to Netflix on a current-gen console and thinks the extra remote for the cable box is a bit much. Who knows if a middle-aged working man is gonna take the time and effort to set up and use the Xbox's TV features? And one more thing: Wii U is still the family-friendliest option. Granted, most people don't even know it's an entirely different console (I've asked 20 people in my small town about it and they all thought it was just a new controller), but the Wii U is just more family-friendly and inexpensive. So what is mom going to buy her 3 kids and husband for Christmas this year: A glorified Cable-Box that's got gorier games than the last Green-and-White-advertised-console she bought, a big, scary black box with a bunch of games about Zombies and the Military, or a cuddly white system with a built-in iPad?
  • thekeelo_g - June 25, 2013 9:16 a.m.

"Sure, gaming has been getting more and more popular, but my mom doesn't even know how to get to Netflix on a current-gen console and thinks the extra remote for the cable box is a bit much." That, to me, would suggest that the X1 would be perfect for her. If she can plug an HDMI cable into the back of the console, she's good to go. I assume she can manage basic speech, which is all she'll need. "Xbox, watch QVC. Xbox, watch Netflix." And you do know the X1 has Blu-Ray, right? I assume that bit was just trolling.
  • poothurdur32 - September 15, 2013 3:02 p.m.

Wait, seriously?! I thought Sony had the patent on Blu-Ray!?
  • jsty3105 - June 24, 2013 10:01 a.m.

We're all gamers here - it's ridiculous to see the levels of hate and bile spewed back and forth in the name of whatever console they support or in the name of the PC. We're so far away from being a properly mature industry right now it's depressing despite the amount of money involved in the videogame industry. To the non-gamer, this just helps them solidify their view that gamers are immature.
  • BackwaterRifle - June 24, 2013 8:26 a.m.

That last comment has some truth to it. I dont know how you couldn't possibly be enticed by at least one exclusive from each console. For example, I own a Xbox 360, but I so badly want to play the last of us. IF destiny doesn't come to the PC, then I'll be split again, because there is no way in hell Halo 5 or 6 will be on the PC.
  • talleyXIV - June 24, 2013 2:34 p.m.

Definitely. One of my friends was dazzled at the Xbox's launch. It is the lights, the presentation, the amazing way they show everything! These conferences know how to look good and know how to make the worst things sound brilliant, but if you really look past them and just at the information they are throwing at you realize how bad this 'glorious' presentation was. So many people get caught up in the hype of it all that they only absorb the good things they want to hear. In Sony's case everyone absorbed the fact that they avoided every single thing that Microsoft went with and people went nuts over it, ignoring the fact that the console really had no good selling points. Neither console really has any strong argument to win, at one point the PS4's tagline could have been "At least I'm not the Xbox One" and the Xbox One simply had nothing to sell except for Call of Duty (for some strange reason) and TV shows. Honestly Nintendo has a pretty good selling point because at least they have a gimmick in the gamepad.
  • AuthorityFigure - June 24, 2013 5:19 a.m.

Throwaway comments. Gamesradar condescends to publish them!
  • Jet - June 24, 2013 1:02 a.m.

People complaining about a cheaper 400 dollar price tag? Pathetic
  • MrJechgo - June 23, 2013 9:14 a.m.

Slide #1 (about not touching the Wii U) reminds of Shia Leboeuf's comment about the Transformers games on Wii. He said something along the lines of "Playing on Wii? I'd rather eat glass." What a moron... although the Transformers movie games on Wii were awful. The last one didn't even have the actual robots, just the cars ¬_¬ Slide #2 is rather uncalled for, really. Nintendo is making games first and foremost and they're making money anyway. Sony and Microsoft spend their cash on adding crappy features on their consoles instead of making for games and developping their IPs.
  • JarkayColt - June 23, 2013 3:58 a.m.

Oh dear lord, some of these are so cringeworthy! You got all of these gems from Facebook, you say? Why am I not surprised? :I I think my personal favourite has to be the "piece of a stick" one. I mean, what does that even-...half of these don't make any sense! XD
  • mafyooz - June 23, 2013 3:33 a.m.

Most of these seem fairly tame compared to some of the more rabid, mouth-frothing idiocy that's been bandied around on various sites because one person prefers an entertainment system over another. And I think there should be an extension to Godwin's Law that says when ever any aspect of gaming is being discussed on the internet, the first person to throw in the word "fanboy" should automatically be declared the loser, restrained and removed from the building....
  • BaraChat - June 22, 2013 8:19 p.m.

This is both extremely funny and quite sad... it's no wonder gamers are often ridiculed as a bunch of socially inept whining no-lifers who will argue about everything even it doesn't even make a lick of sense (I know many of us aren't like that at all). Even the little teenage girls at the school where I teach make more sense than that when they talk about how awesome Justin Bieber and his music actually are.
  • PatHan-bHai - June 23, 2013 4:24 a.m.

Just don't tell the fellow teachers that you play 'violent' games :P
  • birdro - June 22, 2013 5:10 p.m.

I enjoy these quick articles, but the "I'm gay" one really sits wrong with me. It's nice within the article just to quickly throw everyone off guard as it surely did when it was said first, but like a few others, it;s got little to do with hate. Part of me bein all snippy has to do with the image as well, I know it's an easy stereotype, and I honestly can't think of something I would decidedly accept for the image, but with everyone takin shots, it gets a bit old, especially when that custom work is pretty impressive.