• ObliqueZombie - May 18, 2012 1:10 a.m.

DAT MOMNT IN COD WHER I DROP SHOTTIED A DUDE AFFTR 360ING BEEHIND HIM
  • smallberry - May 18, 2012 1:47 a.m.

Fighting off the MiB and saving your brother in OG Deus Ex. That was pretty epic because its easier to leave him for dead.
  • FOZ - May 18, 2012 11:47 a.m.

You mean in New York? You can just run into the hall and get killed (captured), then talk to Paul in the MJ12 lab and he escapes later. Don't actually need to fight any of them. Doesn't he get captured anyway, and as long as you talk to him in the lab he escapes?
  • sternparez - May 18, 2012 2:39 a.m.

doing a 3D in WWF No Mercy
  • GR_HenryGilbert - May 18, 2012 8:32 a.m.

Oh that is a good one and not easy to pull off.
  • winner2 - May 18, 2012 3:42 a.m.

I think brotastic week is one of my new favorite weeks. Also, killing any of the big cat-g akrid in lost planet 2.
  • dustyw92 - May 18, 2012 7:31 a.m.

I agree!, Bulletstorm was the ultimate bro game. That and Gears. Nothing but pure awesomeness
  • KA87 - May 18, 2012 8:30 a.m.

I was starting to get worried when I had not seen anything from SR3, but then you saved the best for last. A good list, but I do think that blowing up that Reaper in Mass Effect 3 deserves an honorable mention.
  • ericthesmith - May 18, 2012 9:26 a.m.

When I helped lure that giant snake monster on the Krogan home world to destroy a reaper... well let's just say my fist was raised and a Simple Minds song was playing in my head.
  • shebbymanunited - May 18, 2012 12:36 p.m.

not 2 be a whiner but cmon GR... not a Single COD:MW (1-2-3) Moment?? for one i fist-bumped with a bunch of bros when i/ price cut zakhaev's arm with a 50-cal. that shot was damn near impossible 2 the unpatient, so when u got it u just had 2 fist-bumb, or when soap puts a knife between Shepard's eye....
  • TheFabricOfTime - May 18, 2012 5:25 p.m.

Finding test subjects at the end of the Portal 2 Co-op chambers. WE SAVED SCIENCE, BRO.
  • zombi3grim - May 19, 2012 1:52 a.m.

Oh god, "brotastic moments?" Fist bumping? What the hell did I just walk into?
  • Blaastoid - May 19, 2012 10:47 p.m.

All these moments especially with nut-shots, pot references and dildo weapons made me laugh so hard. Bro week is awesome!
  • Lopsidedown - May 20, 2012 7:05 a.m.

I'm surprised there's no mention of Chris Redfield punching a boulder
  • AngelsandDemons1 - May 20, 2012 8:37 p.m.

Come on....no bagging the babes in Mass Effect...really?
  • AngelsandDemons1 - May 20, 2012 8:40 p.m.

What about in COD when you go one one and you have that have to reload your primary...but you take a guy out with your side arm...Desert Eagle head shot....knife to the gut...and you live!!
  • chance47 - May 22, 2012 9:45 a.m.

I can't believe bringing down the Crawmerax in co-op Borderlands didn't make this list!!!