Today's news digest! Comics, Halo , True Blood , Disney and more
• The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, at the heart of New Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom, will officially open to Walt Disney World guests on Wednesday 28 May with cars that pivot back and forth during the ride. And here's a full ride-through on video. Disney fans can read more at the official blog .
• HBO has revealed the first photos from True Blood 's seventh - and final - season. The season hits TVs on Sunday 22 June in the US. You can see the photos at ComingSoon.net .
• The Steven Spielberg-produced TV series set in the Halo universe looks to have found a home on the Showtime network, according to Variety .
• The website of independent publisher Telos has regenerated. The chums of SFX have made the change partly so it's easier to flash sales and discounts. Telos's catalogue has grown over 14 years to feature over 140 titles. It specialises in guides to cult TV and film series but also has a growing fiction catalogue, including works from authors such as Simon Clark, Sam Stone and many others. New titles for 2014 include an extensive guide to The Avengers television series. The Telos site can be found at www.telos.co.uk with some titles being as low as 99 pence right now.
• Comics Unmasked launched at the British Library last week , and now runs until August, so you have plenty of time to get there. It explores the history of British comics, setting out to prove that they aren't just for kids and in fact can be incredibly challenging and subversive. There's also a programme of events and talks, and the winner of The Myriad First Graphic Novel Award will be announced at a special event on Friday 23 May – the award is open to any unpublished cartoonists, writers and artists. (Neil Gaiman and Tori Amos will be conducting a talk on Friday 16 May, but tickets for the event have already sold out.)
• And if you like comics, remember there's still time to fill in our reader survey !