• adadadad - November 17, 2009 7:16 p.m.

@ GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly ;\ hello broother. di you notice all the ps3's thats were on cut-pric sale in the bargin bin at the airport? ;\ may ALWAYS ratatatat them! ;\ love x
  • adadadad - November 17, 2009 7:13 p.m.

may notice that the xbox versoon has beter frame rate and better weapon choise. another amazing /win for super duper (oh baby, so super) xbox360. ;\ may ben dominateing all multiplayer levels, always owning noobs and give greet customer service to epic fail slugs. peace to 360 broothers x
  • Mirako - November 16, 2009 11:48 p.m.

I think it's just damn confusing having 2 characters with the same voice actor but not confirming that the 2 characters are different, I spent the entire game thinking that "that guy HAS to be Gaz they have the exact same voice!"
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - November 16, 2009 11:45 p.m.

If you poke around the airport shops, you can find teddy bears for sale =)
  • BertTheTurtle - November 16, 2009 11:20 p.m.

On the subject of those bears, I saw one in Makarov's safe house nailed to a wall in the bathroom.
  • CoD_22 - November 16, 2009 8:17 p.m.

the intel guide and mw2 in 90 secs links are the wrong way round. thought id let you know ;)
  • dannage805 - November 16, 2009 7:43 p.m.

here u didn't mention that u can actually PLAY the museum level at da end (if u go 2 mission select). there's a button on da desks there an if u push it, all the wax models came alive an try 2 kill u, no shit. also the titles of the magazines in da airport are ref. 2 da missions in da game (eg. 'Gulag' and 'Extreme mountain climbing'
  • vitoruss - November 16, 2009 3:18 a.m.

Some of these were good, but this article seemed to have swine flu syndrome: it made news out of things that didn't deserve news. A lot of these things weren't easter eggs at all.The article just seemed a bit half-baked, that's all.
  • Cwf2008 - November 16, 2009 3:08 a.m.

I noticed something else: On that one level with the oil rig when you are launched out of a submarine, the sub is the USS Dallas. Thought that was interesting
  • bugmenot - November 16, 2009 2:41 a.m.

When defending the Burger Town, I noticed one of the friendlies was "Private Bowling" which is most likely a reference to the aforementioned "Robert Bowling", the Community Manager. I'd bet a lot of the other friendlies are named after the developers.
  • wiitard07 - November 16, 2009 2:37 a.m.

You missed the easter egg the name of the mission Wolverines! named after the make shift combat force when the Russians come to America for WWIII in the movie Red Dawn
  • Spybreak8 - November 16, 2009 12:16 a.m.

@AMayer Yea Joystiq just confirmed Gaz and Ghost uses the same voice actor: "Craig Fairbrass, who not only did the voice for Ghost in MW2, but also voiced the equally unfortunately named Gaz in the original Modern Warfare,..."
  • flare149 - November 15, 2009 7:19 p.m.

Gaz and Ghost have the same voice actor, but yeah they aren't the same character Also I noticed that the soundtrack playing as you climb up the ice in cliff hanger is really similar to the end of Aggressive Expansion by Hans Zimmer from The Dark Knight
  • zigs - November 15, 2009 3:07 p.m.

:'( I should've stopped at the spoiler warning, I won't be able to play the game for a month or so. Really didn't want to know anything about the story, but i stupidly read this article anyway and am really regretting it now :/
  • DigitalLover - November 15, 2009 1:03 p.m.

For the "Get the hint?" one, I wanted to try this out for myself. I ran across the bridge and got shot up by snipers just like in your description, but I got just the quotes that you would normally after dying anywhere else. There's also another easter egg just like this on the Cliffhanger level, after climbing the first ice wall; if you try to jump across before Soap, you fail to get a grip on the ice and the following quote says "No one makes the first jump," obviously a reference to the first Matrix.
  • Spybreak8 - November 15, 2009 9:50 a.m.

Just finished the game, lol yea I noticed some of these but how did I miss the sex toy!? Hmm, the whole snowmobile jumping a chasm wasn't cool enough for ya? lol
  • sklorbit - November 15, 2009 9 a.m.

ya i found the blowup doll... i was playing with my friends and we stared at it way too long tring to figure out what we were seeing... recapcha was seriously fifties TOPLESS
  • DoctorCrazy - November 15, 2009 5:59 a.m.

@AMayer I totally agree, the entire game i was waiting for something to happen and Ghosts mask to get knocked off and be revealed as Gaz, but nooo, Shepard had to be an asshole. Also, I dont really see how magazines (that arent even real ones) can be considered an easter egg. :/
  • xR1CaNx - November 15, 2009 5:34 a.m.

Anyone notice that when you see a tv thats got alot of static you can faitly see a picture of a guy that looks exactly like President Obama!
  • mgkyo666 - November 15, 2009 4:28 a.m.

i found another easter egg. in the bunker before you run through the trenches in front of the white house, look at the soldiers inside, one of them happens to be Pvt.Roycewiz(might have misspelled) from MW1 except now hes a sergeant!