• OddWoN ER - November 13, 2009 8:02 p.m.

first of all.... i have little respect for Fox News...they're always blowing things out of porpotions and "newsifying" everything to boost viewers... and ya...my friend happened to spoil that some one betrays you in the campaign..and when price launched the missile i was like wtf no way also...why the hell did Shepard turn on the SAS members of 141? i get that his pissed about the nuc explosion in the first game...but really? go kill the guys who killed those responsible for it and saved your sorry ass?
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - November 13, 2009 2:45 p.m.

Price reckoned that the invading Russians would be more helpless without electronics than the Americans would be, so he launched the EMP. While the story was a Hollywood-style thrillcoaster, there were definitely WTF moments that just didn't make sense. Maybe we should do a followup feature on MW2's most nonsensical plot points?
  • idlemindkiller - November 13, 2009 1:53 p.m.

God I love to spoil games for myself. Just cant help myself when its only a mouse click away. well games like MW anyway. Ill still play it and love it anyway.
  • LOUDcarBOMB - November 13, 2009 7:03 a.m.

FOX news has already gone off on MW2 as being a "terrorist game". I thought FOX might cover the mission where you play as the CIA agent. MW2 has warnings for disturbing images,etc. saed face :(
  • bamb0o-stick - November 13, 2009 6:58 a.m.

Yes, Price basically detonated a warhead over our country and the massive pulse blacked out half of America. That pretty much knocked out all the equipment the Russians and Americans had. At least that's what I can put together, I'm about to finish the single player story soon.
  • crumbdunky - November 13, 2009 6:46 a.m.

Great. Yet another MW2 feature-som,e of us didn't bend over for the IW/Activicion "laugh at the gamers-a-thon" you know! How about, y'know something less boring?
  • mrsnowywaffle - November 13, 2009 4:54 a.m.

price launched the EMP on purpose to basically end the assault on the white house.
  • terdferguson - November 13, 2009 2:05 a.m.

i beat endgame on veteran. and why did price say good when the russian launched the emp?
  • Skykid - November 12, 2009 11:21 p.m.

That was sooo EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - November 12, 2009 11:15 p.m.

That was a nice touch, but i felt like it went on a bit too long... i was like, should i keep doing it??
  • nadrewod999 - November 12, 2009 9:46 p.m.

P.S. @anyone who has beaten the "endgame" level I personally find the later use of the "Ice-climbing mechanic" very nice, along with the struggle with the knife.
  • nadrewod999 - November 12, 2009 9:42 p.m.

Never mind, you covered both missions in the video, which I didn't watch for a while after a posted my previous comment.
  • nadrewod999 - November 12, 2009 9:32 p.m.

Actually, there are two "controversial missions" (found this out by checking what levels have any intel, since one of the achievements is to get all of the intel, and since the missions are controversial, they have no intel). The second "controversial" outing is the level where you are in space (if anyone wanted a spoiler-free comment, this is about as good as you can get for this article, since they already showed you in space in the launch trailer). I am still wondering what was in that "Second sun" which made the ISS explode (this time I referenced something in the trailer and the name of the second bad mission). rofl reCAPTCHA "demanded 334,669" sounds like the amount of money a terrorist would ask for if he was holding the President hostage (that many 100 dollar bills)