• PortalFTW - April 11, 2011 9:34 p.m.

Unless you want to pirate it you can't. Unless you mean Minecraft Classic which is on the website. OMG IT'S HEROBRINE. RUN FOR YOUR LLLLLLIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
  • bjossi - April 11, 2011 11:01 a.m.

How can i play minecraft for free?
  • FreedomPhantom - April 11, 2011 3:45 a.m.

I gotta get this; I can play it until Portal 2!!! and nice Led Zeppelin Reference! \m/
  • c1nd3rcell - April 10, 2011 11:16 p.m.

Ah, Minecraft. How you have taken over my life in just a few short weeks is astonishing. Just...one...more...block!
  • hfghg - April 10, 2011 1:34 p.m.

http://0845.com/J50 I tide fashion Good-looking, not expensive Free transport @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
  • NightAce84 - April 10, 2011 5:59 a.m.

Great guide, but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the order of importance of things you have. Personally, I worry less about a nice wooden home the first night and focus on punching enough trees and digging enough cobblestone to make charcoal and then charcoal torches. After that, I dig myself a little hole in a mountain, fill the temporary home with torches, leave a 1x1 block at the entrance for viewing, and wait out the night. At night, your biggest ally is light, and you do not want to be caught without torches. Just my .02.
  • reveffect - April 10, 2011 1:32 a.m.

NIce Nice Nice. I really want this game. I have spent way too much time watching lets play videos of people playing minecraft.
  • PortalFTW - April 10, 2011 12:29 a.m.

Sure Skeletons Creepers and Spider's may be scary. But you have never been truly terrified until you meet... Herobrine. OMG HE'S RIGHT BEHIND ME
  • Kingofthewoodlandrealm - April 9, 2011 10:56 p.m.

• Kingofthewoodlandrealm - April 9, 2011 10:53 p.m.

Or just watch these guys :D their funny.
  • Cleanser247 - April 8, 2011 5:43 p.m.

Check out the TalkRadar General forums! I've started a Minecraft server for TalkRadar!!
  • philipshaw - April 8, 2011 2:27 p.m.

I tried playing but I don't get what all the fuss is about
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - April 8, 2011 7:06 a.m.

Oh man, once finals are through I am playing so much Minecraft! I'll have plenty of time to go to the beach when I'm dead.
  • ZenPhoenix - April 8, 2011 5:08 a.m.

This game has officially wrecked my freetime, but do not regret it at all.
  • DamnHippy - April 8, 2011 3:41 a.m.

wow an Aldous Huxley reference AND a Led Zeppepelin reference; props, you deserve a medal
  • NightCrawler_358 - April 8, 2011 2:24 a.m.

Nice guide for beginners, when I started I also made a floating castle hours in the sky haha. I learned all my Minecraft knowledge from "the Yogscast" videos on Youtube, their channel is called "BlueXephos." I recommend their Multiplayer survival series-very funny. Sorry if that sounded like spam lol.
  • AlSwearengenHatesCocksuckers - April 8, 2011 1:55 a.m.

IMMIGRANT SONG TRIBUTE \m/
  • FNG - April 8, 2011 1:53 a.m.

Page 2 paragraph 3: You do not get stone blocks from mining stone, you get cobblestone.
  • JHONNYOHH - April 8, 2011 12:35 a.m.

"OH JESUS OH FUCK" That correctly describes how I feel when I see a creeper! haha great article guys, I was wondering when you'd get the chance to do this <3