Topics

FAP

• Baron164 - April 21, 2011 2:32 a.m.

I loved Mega Man X and I've been waiting for an HD remake forever!
  • Robusken - April 21, 2011 1:17 a.m.

I really need to go and watch some of the FAPs I missed, lots of fun watching you guys go through this. Al though now I want to man up and try going through this game again, I've started this game about five times but never got remotely far.
  • TreThaCapBusta - April 21, 2011 12:46 a.m.

Wow I can see they haven't played the x games in a while but nice FAP though.
  • SerpentineZERO - April 21, 2011 12:45 a.m.

Never played it, but the last part interests me. The Mega Man games are awesome, but i suck at some of them.
  • Loudawgs - April 21, 2011 12:45 a.m.

Great watching you guys fap!
  • Larinah - April 21, 2011 12:44 a.m.

And by "he" I mean doctor light, in case you couldn't tell.
  • Larinah - April 21, 2011 12:43 a.m.

Regarding your question as to whether the X series had been revisited, it did get revisited on the PSP(yeah, I know) as Maverick Hunter X. It cleared up some loose ends too, like the fact that X is the same megaman from the old games, but after finishing the job, he sealed MM away, and he was found sometime before X. It also had actual good voice acting, the ability to play as Vile once you beat the game as MM, and new secrets.
  • FauxFurry - April 21, 2011 12:40 a.m.

The phenomenon you guys were looking for related to the battle with Vile in the first stage:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HopelessBossFight As for why someone would construct an anthropomorphic machine with also happens to be an anthropomorphic animal: Man+Beast+Machine= The Most Dangerous Game! Then there's also the possibility that people with that level of techmology would do it because they could. They've got robots to do all of the hard work. They need to do something to keep themselves busy.
  • Nap1400 - April 21, 2011 12:39 a.m.

To get onto the VC, I mean
  • Nap1400 - April 21, 2011 12:38 a.m.

Never got to play MMX, and I'd definitely love to start now. Why did it take this long, though?
  • GuinnessGamer3 - April 21, 2011 12:11 a.m.

I love this game, I used to rent it all the time. I even found the frist one not to long ago for about 12 bucks. The place also had the 2nd, and 3rd ones but they were going for 30-40bucks. Hopefully they get on the VC soon. Also gotta agree with Deadman75, the regular stages are pretty easy and fair but I still cant beat the final boss without the haduken
  • juicenpancakes - April 20, 2011 11:55 p.m.

I love this game so much, thank you for bestowing the FAP honor upon it.
  • bobbybroccoli - April 20, 2011 11:42 p.m.

not interested in the game much, but I love your FAPs so much.
  • Dreadman75 - April 20, 2011 11:30 p.m.

Ah, this is my childhood right here. I still remember playing this on the SNES. It was awesome then and is still awesome today! I actually have to disagree on one point of the 'fair and reasonable difficulty' though. The final boss fights of all the X games are a bitch and a half. Mostly because they have like 3 stages and if you fail at one then you have to do each stage all over again. Ah, good times.
  • trinidadbermudez - April 20, 2011 11:29 p.m.

Probably in my top 5 games of all time for me. I must have beat this like 30 times as a kid. I always loved Spark Mandrill and the Boomer Kuwanger stages the best.
  • TheDarkslyder - April 20, 2011 11:16 p.m.

So glad to hear you guys prefer the three X games.