• JohnnyMaverik - September 1, 2010 4:33 a.m.

> Kill a Commander Shepard clone Well they did it in Jade Empire... 3 clones for that matter, at the same bloody time... so hard :'(
  • archangel437 - September 1, 2010 3:37 a.m.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this, but if you actually read the article, you'll see he's not saying Shepard is a clone, he's saying that if you can bring someone back to life, you could easily clone them. "If you remember, your Shepard in Mass Effect 2 was actually brought back from the dead by the Ceberus organization. So if they can do that, it’s not inconceivable that there could be a rogue clone of the original Shepard up to no good somewhere out there in space." On the Tali point, however, I agree that she shouldn't be super hot, but some sort of freakish deformity is completely unnecessary.
  • The_Tingler - September 1, 2010 2:59 a.m.

Regarding the 'crew members should die' final point - Dragon Age Origins: Awakening did this, so it is totally possible.
  • jimbobmcclan - September 1, 2010 2:56 a.m.

Tali should look like a "Grey"
  • Navarre1991 - September 1, 2010 2:32 a.m.

If grunt dies, it better be in the most epic way possible
  • NotBraze - September 1, 2010 2:31 a.m.

@Twizinator, the article was edited to fix the inaccuracy, we all cried foul before the change was made.
  • Twizinator - September 1, 2010 2:06 a.m.

Apparently NO ONE here paid any attention to the "Evil Twin" bit. Mr. Nagata SPECIFICALLY said that the Shepherd that you play was "back from the dead." he NEVER said that he was a clone!!! he only said that it would be fun to fight an evil clone. Jesus, people, pay the hell attenion! dumbasses.
  • Strangleme - September 1, 2010 1:34 a.m.

Sweet list Tyler. I love the artwork of Tali. Can't wait to finally see her true face.
  • n00b - September 1, 2010 1:22 a.m.

so you want mass effect 3 to be like the third xmen? (last stand i think)where every one dies? could be interesting though that movie sucked
  • CoktorBloktopus - September 1, 2010 1:05 a.m.

good list a shepard side quest with a humorous physco shepard is the mission that i would look forward to. And more Krogans!!!!!!!! i love those crazy killing machines.
  • Tygerclaws - September 1, 2010 12:48 a.m.

I don't want to see Tali's face. I don't need to. And, honestly, if it's going to end with her getting sick just because some morons wanted to see her face, then I am going to be very angry at said morons. As in, if I ever meet someone face-to-face who wanted to see Tali's face, and doing so made her sick, I will kick them in the crotch with a mace.
  • brutallica - September 1, 2010 12:36 a.m.

Except for the first item and the backstory thing, I don't agree with anything on this list.
  • ReadToLights - September 1, 2010 12:31 a.m.

As long as Tali is in your squad and she survives the whole game and 400 years afterwards i'll be appeased
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - August 31, 2010 11:21 p.m.

Ending of 3 should have a slo-mo sepia tinged montage of all the crew members, past and present, captured at some moment of sublime contentment, which is how we'll always remember them before the Reapers devoured the universe.
  • Fusionmix - August 31, 2010 11:20 p.m.

1. More armor options. How about some cosmetic enhancements? 2. Not shying away from same-sex romances. Liara doesn't count. I, personally, was very disappointed that Jack was straight. And there needs to finally be an m/m option as well. 3. Randomly-generated groundside dungeons. Seriously. That would be so much awesome.
  • lovinmyps3 - August 31, 2010 10:45 p.m.

My first ME2 playthrough ended with Tali and Thane dying. I left it that way because I want all my original decisions in tact for ME3. No redoes! I think Tali should be cute, but not "OMG SHE'S SO HAWT!!" Like that fan art only slightly less hot. Slightly. Of course I'll love Tali no matter what. <3
  • Johnnyfender - August 31, 2010 10:42 p.m.

@NotBraze....shucks, must've read it after the edit...well then, in that case, 'SCUSE ME BUT THEY DIDN'T CLONE SHEPARD THEY RESURRECTED HIM SHEESH GET YOUR INFO RIGHT GAMESRADAR!!1! haha
  • sheepy94 - August 31, 2010 10:35 p.m.

I think that if they do decide to do the clone thing it'll be like the krogan breeding facility on virmire, a tonne of Shepards being grown for someone's private army (who wouldn't want an army of shepards?) but only one is actually finished when you get there and you have to kill him and blow the whole place up in some ridiculus way (if it's on a space station setting a course for the nearest star?). As for the solution for SDTV owners, PLEASE SAY IT'S TRUE! Every holiday I go to stay with my dad, who only has a SDTV, for a few weeks and I would prefer to actually see how my squads doing, rather than try to decipher the blur that's supposed to be text. I have to disagree with you on the Tali part, imo I think she should be like the suitcase in Ronin, where its contents are left completely to the viewer's imagination. More Shepard backstory? Hell yes. Maybe if you decided to be ruthless, then a survivor from torfan tries to wreak bloody revenge, or if you chose earthborn, your parents turn out to be alive, possibly pirates or something and you have to decide whether to kill them or let them live etc. Shepard and most of his crew dying? It would have to be done right, no PERFECTLY, and not just some random deaths out of the blue, but heroic emotional deaths that set the scene for a bittersweet final assault on the reapers. The only thing I would add to this list is MORE CODEX. One of my favourite things about mass effect is the sheer wealth of information that you can learn, but it's not enough! I want novella sized codex entries on each of the main races, detailing their history, cultures etc, of course this would probably only be in the collector's edition, but for this, I would happily pay extra. Oh and @TURBo the Illusive Man CAN'T be The Shadow Broker as there is ME2 dlc coming out on sept 7th in which you have to track down, and presumably kill, the shadow broker, so it would screw up the entire game if you kill the illusive man halfway through ME2. And finally sorry for the 3090 letters of text I think I got a bit carried away.
  • Tronto13 - August 31, 2010 10:26 p.m.

Cannot wait for this!! Literally just finished ME2, great article but i disagree with the team dying bit. Im gutted that Grunt died on the final mission :( im gonna go start a new game now and keep him alive!
  • Dabenguin - August 31, 2010 10:04 p.m.

I think that either way the game should have a "big" ending. I remember hearing someone say how there should be a choice to either stop the reapers (paragon), or become indoctrinated like Saren (renegade). That's what should happen IMO.