Topics

Mass Effect

• griffinkat - March 4, 2012 4:05 p.m.

so wait hold up a second question here. Two of your points are about DLC. The Shadowbroker and the Arrival. but what if you never bought/played them? is ME3 just going to gloss over and say they happened no matter what? are we going to get a little recap of those events? I mean I played the shadow broker but I totally forgot about the arrival and now it's a main plot point to why your grounded? Gotta at least give me some flash backs or details on that here ME3.
  • BladedFalcon - March 4, 2012 6:36 p.m.

Chances are they will explain what happened, most likely just as part of conversations or questions, But still. Better than nothing, no? And anyway, you played the better of the two important DLCs anyway. Arrival's plot and mission was pretty straightforward, and not much happened that can't be explained in a quick recap. I could do such recap here, but i don't want to be too spoilerific.
  • Adoxograph - March 4, 2012 9:32 p.m.

I'm pretty sure the Collectors lived in the galactic core, as in the center of the galaxy. The Reapers are the ones who live in dark space.
  • Person5 - March 5, 2012 1:57 a.m.

Glad I wasn't the only one that caught that, I saw two mistakes in this article, 1. Collectors DID live in the galactic core 2. Krogan's aren't being bred out of existence, they're population is just being controlled since before Krogan multiplied like rabbits, now there is a stable amount of Krogan which is good because otherwise the galaxy would still be fighting them in a war. There is one small point as well, The Shadow Broker before the yahg may not have been the original one, who knows how many shadow brokers there have been. sorry, I've been replaying both ME's heavily during the previous month
  • stefan-heisenberg - March 5, 2012 10:04 a.m.

In order to import a save, you needed at least 2 squad mates alive, else Shepard died at the end. (Cause you know, it's hard to do a chin up when you're a cyborg.)
  • majormoses117 - March 5, 2012 1:57 p.m.

"...there is no better way to preserve the peace than to ruthlessly destroy any obstacles in your way. Poof. Peace accomplished." lmao
  • dylan-costley - March 5, 2012 3:35 p.m.

thanks for this article, I don't have the dlc (I recently bought both games) so this helps explain why he was on Earth (i played the ME3 demo). can't wait till tomorrow though!
  • mikehoncho - March 5, 2012 5:29 p.m.

i know people have said this before, but i hate gamesradar's new layout
  • TheFrozenOne - January 25, 2014 4:02 p.m.

Actually it is suggested in one of the Mass Effect games (might have been 3) that the Reapers influenced the Rachni into attacking the first time round.