• Bionichute - November 26, 2012 8:50 a.m.

Seven things I want: 1. No old tracks. Why does Nintendo think we want these? We probably own the previous games, and we can play them one those games. 2. Actually do something interesting with the game. Literally every Mario Kart is the exact same, aside from Double Dash. 3. Be better then Mario Kart Wii. Mario Kart Wii was a piece of crap. 4. Be better then Mario Kart 7. Mario Kart 7 was ALSO a piece of crap. 5. Bring back Waluigi, get rid of the bee and Lakitu. Why wasn't Waluigi in Mario Kart 7? That was a BIG mistake Nintendo. 6. Better customization, or none at all. If you aren't going to put any effort into the customization, why have it at all? 7. Stop making Mario games. We need games that star characters people actually want games about. Make Wario games, make Luigi games, make anything but more Mario games.
  • mariozeldapikachudud - December 2, 2012 4:47 p.m.

You're an idiot. Everyone wants old tracks, that's why Nintendo remakes these, stupid. What's the point in playing an old course on an OLD game(besides Double Dash) when you can play a NEW AND IMPROVED version of the course with new characters and karts! Another thing, I agree with you on the fact that Mario Kart 7 is a piece of crap, but NOT Mario Kart Wii, that game rocked! You're right, they should have a different Mario Kart game, like another Double Dash!! cuz that rocked! Waluigi should DEFINITLY be in the next Mario Kart game, as you said. Better customization would be helpful. They do need a Super Luigi or Super Wario Bros, maybe even a Super Waluigi Bros!
  • JamesRadar - November 26, 2012 11:15 a.m.

i want to push buttons on the game pad, like the mach five from speed racer!
  • chaoswanderer - November 28, 2012 11:43 p.m.

I would love to get rid of the position sensitive items. I hated mario kart wii because I was always in first and only got bananas. I want variety no matter what position I am in.
  • mariozeldapikachudud - December 2, 2012 5:05 p.m.

Here's some things I want in the Mario Kart U game(in order): 1. Make a Course Maker, that would be totally awesome! >=) 2. BRING BACK WALUIGI! 3. MAKE THE GAMES A MILLION TIMES HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4. Get some of the rival companies(Sega and Konami) to put their character in the game, like Super Smash Bros. Brawl. 5. Put some other Nintendo characters into the game, like Link and Pikachu. 6. PUT IN MORE RETRO COURSES! I get bored of the old courses because there isn't even that many. l=/ 6. Make a storyline, like Bowser kidnapping Peach(except a little less obvious).
  • mariozeldapikachudud - December 2, 2012 5:09 p.m.

1 more thing! 7. Add more items!
  • winner2 - December 3, 2012 5:57 a.m.

This sounds like a bunch of great ideas to me, nice article. I especially agree with the track maker idea. Some games really feel 100% better when you can see all the ideas from other players, and I think Mario kart would be great for that.
  • auradria - January 7, 2013 2:22 p.m.

...Sugar rush influence.... that's all I have to say...
  • Theudebald - July 15, 2014 3:57 p.m.

Alrighty... In mk7, EXACTLY half were retro, not about :3, and that, frankly, is awesome. It's better than Double Dash and prior where you had 16 courses. (Not saying' any of these games are better 'n double dash because that isn't possible, especially with all this 'item rebalancing' crap.) Now they throw in old ones with new graphics. (Now in mk8, they've added in fancy hang gliders and antigravity and such, which I actually don't like ... The most faithful course in the retro cups was moo moo meadow, which was the same, but with one glider spot and some übzor HD cowz.)