• Phazon117 - July 26, 2010 9:52 p.m.

Limbo is a lot better. Braid's story did not grip me at all.
  • Samuel71 - July 26, 2010 9:08 p.m.

I hated Braid (good thing it was only $2). Limbo looks cool; maybe I'll pick it up when it's ported to PC, and cheap.
  • TURbo - July 26, 2010 9:08 p.m.

Limbo has better graphics.
  • adamasunder - July 26, 2010 8:55 p.m.

Limbo for me. I prefer the art style and also because I found the physics based puzzles a little easier to get my head round and more satisfying in their solution. That's more a failure in my ability to handle time based puzzles than a direct criticism of the game. Really loved the music in Braid though and it probably offers better value for money.
  • MaynardJ - July 26, 2010 8:42 p.m.

Talking about original... I just finished the first level of Killer7.:-)
  • MaynardJ - July 26, 2010 8:42 p.m.

Having finished both games multiple times and loving both, I think I'll prefer Braid. Limbo connects better emotionally, but Braid is more inventive and surprising in its puzzles. In the end, Limbo is beaten with some well timed jumps, which makes it a very scary and original take on a familiar genre. Braid really took my mind to another level, and I almost consider it a genre in itself.
  • Strangleme - July 26, 2010 8:40 p.m.

I've never played Braid but I have played Limbo. Limbo is fucking incredible. I love it!!! Got to play Braid now.
  • enoop - July 26, 2010 8:34 p.m.

I loved braids art desgn and game plat but limbo was more compacted so i could beat it in one sitting. Braids story line was as interesting as it was orignal but limbos ending was so open ended that it made the entire rest of the game a kind of chose your own adventure. SPOILERS (Also to people who think limbo was all a dream that's wrong, the boy was dead at the start of the game and his sister was never in limbo it was more of a path to salvation then finding his sister.)
  • JeffGoldblum1 - July 26, 2010 8:27 p.m.

This article is stupid.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - July 26, 2010 7:56 p.m.

I love both games, but I love Braid a whole lot more.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - July 26, 2010 7:55 p.m.

Tough decision. Both have simple controls yet become balls hard later on. Both are beautiful and could be considered art, despite having radically different from each other. I think in terms of story, Braid's a bit better; The last scene with the princess in Braid was both a complete mindf**k and one of the greatest plot twists of all time, and doubly so when you get to the secret ending. However, Limbo just gets to you in a way that Braid can't, so I think that Limbo is the better game. I felt so much more for the boy than I think I ever could for Tim.
  • R3DRUN - July 26, 2010 7:24 p.m.

I thought Braid was the better game when it comes down to gameplay and design. I wouldn't want to play any other game until I finished the Braid and achievements. It was highly addictive and frustrating at parts. When I was able to successfully solve the puzzle I felt like a genius. As for simple one which took forever to solve I advance with my face resting on my palm. There is no purpose to replay the game after you complete it, but its one game hard to forget.
  • k1ng94 - July 26, 2010 6:44 p.m.

Braid is the better game by a mile. Limbo is only 3 hours long, it has almost no story, puzzles are simple and require little effort. Braid however really makes you think and in my opinion one of the closest games have been to art. The idea of a game taking place in the mind of a man involved in the creation of the atomic bomb and trying to cope with the guilt is in my opinion one of the most creative story this generation.
  • RazielArcanum - July 26, 2010 6:17 p.m.

Do we know if there is actually going to be a Limbo port yet? Is it worth petitioning? I've only got a PS3 and laptop, and I'm not buying an XBox just to play Limbo. Unless it really IS that good.
  • Samael - July 26, 2010 6:10 p.m.

Limbo, Limbo, Limbo, a thousand times Limbo. Braid oozed pretentiousness. Limbo oozes awesomeness.
  • Rodrigo90 - July 26, 2010 5:38 p.m.

"the best thing since sliced Braid" Oooh... ohhh that was painful to read xD
  • Wolverine08 - July 26, 2010 5:23 p.m.

Purely for the haunting look and premise, Limbo wins for me. It may sound weird but I haven't been impressed with Braid yet, but Limbo rocks my socks each time I see it. If only it were on PSN....
  • Ded - July 26, 2010 5:13 p.m.

Oh, and polls like this annoy me :D Not saying GamesRadar is guilty of it, but do we reaaally have to fight over every set of games that are slightly similar? It was like this with Infamous and Prototype.. Can't we all just get along?
  • Ded - July 26, 2010 5:10 p.m.

Played them both, and I prefer Braid. Not saying I don't like Limbo, I loved it, but I found it too short (even by Braid's standards). Braid is more varied in it's puzzles too, in my opinion. Plus it has more of a "story" (if you can call it that..). Limbo was more emotional, but explained even less than Braid in what was going on. I'm sure there's lots of theories, but without spoiling it too much it really could just be "was all a dream" sort of game. Great these sorts of games are being made though :) need to see more of this stuff.
  • Felixthecat - July 26, 2010 4:58 p.m.

Limbo >>>>>>>> Braid. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.