• Nocens - June 26, 2010 6:41 p.m.

This might have had some impact on me if they did not already release a vision camera that was suppose to change how you played games and then hyped it like crazy and now ignore it because it is only used in Uno to show people your junk.
  • Ulukai - June 26, 2010 1:45 p.m.

Microsoft have completely put me off Kinect for good with this pretentious freak show. I mean how much up their own ass must they be to pull something off like this?
  • philipshaw - June 26, 2010 10:33 a.m.

That looked awful, what a waste of money. At least listening to Brett and charlie's comments made it funny but if you were at the actual event there would have been no talking, and standing there thinking WTF is going on
  • CandiedJester - June 26, 2010 6:47 a.m.

Circe de sole or however you spell it looked pretty cool and all, though the stupid games they showed and the revealing of something that everyone already knew about was really stupid. I am a fan of circe de sole now but you can count me out on that stupid kinect thing...and I still prefer to call in natal..>>;
  • HyperPoweredHighFive - June 26, 2010 6:31 a.m.

God I can imagine how bad it sucked. So so bad.
  • shyfonzie - June 26, 2010 6:29 a.m.

Boy, it must be nice to have so much money to throw at FUCKING NOTHING.
  • Pytor - June 26, 2010 5:43 a.m.

Thanks Brett and Charlie. This was the only was I was able to watch this thing. Brett, your cynicism was put to great use! I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • qwed123 - June 26, 2010 3:19 a.m.

Did you guys get to keep the space ponchos ?
  • michaelmcc827 - June 26, 2010 2:09 a.m.

NINE MIRRION DORRAR????
  • Ramijiman - June 26, 2010 2:03 a.m.

ughh. this is bullshit. fuck kinect
  • initialreactionshow - June 26, 2010 1:35 a.m.

F'n brilliant Brett and Charlie. I listened to your reactions to the show on Talkradar first, then I saw the video of you on the show floor immediately afterwards, and then I saw this video on Xbox live. It really is indescribably bad. It was so funny hearing you try to describe the horrors that befell your eyes that night before actually seeing this ludicrously condensed video. I can't believe the actual event was 6 times as long as the video they showed, and they made you stand up the entire time while wearing a ridiculous poncho. Epic fail to the tune of $9 million. I love how the video had to buffer a little ways through and then came back with much lower quality because that is exactly how I watched this disaster on Xbox live. Absolutely excellent video with funny, witty commentary all throughout. Thank you so much Brett and Charlie. With this video and Trailer Trash, I am loving these commentary videos today. Please do more!
  • Aeshir - June 26, 2010 12:34 a.m.

What the fuck, the first two games that kid played with a controller were Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts and The Maw. GOD DAMMIT THIS IS IS DUMB
  • Aeshir - June 26, 2010 12:26 a.m.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life. I don't want creepy island natives in my Xbox.
  • mgkyo666 - June 25, 2010 11:59 p.m.

I wanted to download it in XBOX LIVE at "720p", but it automatically streams in the crappiest resolution possible. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 25, 2010 11:49 p.m.

I think it's bullshit that MS considered it their right to utilize the gaming journalist public as they saw fit for their advertising campaign. Also, it was retarded. The actual conference wasn't half-bad, though.