• shawksta - November 22, 2012 3:14 p.m.

As long as they keep trying new concepts I'm fine, no Zelda save for a VERY few to not really have had the same feel and they always have concepts that separates them which is also to keep them memorable and sadly not to make sequels to said concepts. When you've played Skyward Sword for a very long time and grace the sword play you can just not real the Want of button presses anymore, it feels bland but that's subjective. Maybe, just MAYBE they can do what their doing with Pikmin 3 and make optional controls and the option to use Skywards Control scheme but alas it might interfere with the Wii U's true potential. I'm fine with any artstyle as long as its unique and not generic, the Tech Demo looked good I'll say that. Twilight Prince was good in its type and color but I personally hate some of the color choices in that game, the choice of Puke Green in that game was Horrible.
  • KnowYourPokemon - November 22, 2012 1:58 p.m.

I have no problem waiting for a brand new Zelda... so long as they release an updated Majora's Mask HD first lol
  • TBone4Ever - November 22, 2012 1:51 p.m.

I wouldn't mind playing Zelda if they kept it interesting. I haven't played any of the Zelda series yet, but they could persuade me if it gets my attention, which unfortunately, is very short these days, you know with the action movies and games these days...
  • FOZ - November 22, 2012 1:31 p.m.

I thought aside from the incredibly unresponsive stab, the sword combat should be tried again. It's not as though Skyward Sword perfected it, most enemies you just swatted away. The only interesting uses were in mini-boss fights, really. Also, fix the tutorials. Fi was a huge mistake. No more of this crap.
  • Smash_Bro - November 22, 2012 1:27 p.m.

I don't care at all for Young Link, but if the fans miss him, I guess I can compromise. I can deal with both Young and Adult Link. But! No button-press sword. Never again.
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 22, 2012 12:47 p.m.

I would rather see an updated take on the Skyward Sword Graphics... sort of like the Starry Night levels in Mario. I want to see the true evolution of Celshade in HD(None of that Borderlands or Prince of Persia crap)something like a living painting. Realism is the last thing I want to see in a Zelda game to be honest... I want to escape into a highly detailed fantasy world and I don't feel I got that in Twilight Princess. I want to see an artistic approach with a dark Majora's Mask vibe to it!