• CandiedJester - October 7, 2010 12:39 a.m.

I wish I could have played it but I don't own either of those systems...dammit!! But I am buying a 3ds on DAY ONE so I will definitely be playing this when I get one.
  • johnthe5th - October 7, 2010 12:36 a.m.

I would like to take this moment to express my utmost gratitude to GR for introducing me to Okami. If it weren't for you guys, I never would have heard about it. And I will definitely be buying this game, and telling everybody I know to get it.
  • crumbdunky - October 7, 2010 12:27 a.m.

I love Okami myself but, ffs GR, let people decide for themselves a little more won't you? Pointing them this forcefully might not get the response you want you know! People don't like being told what to do(even when you're 100% right about it) but, then again, I guess the number of gamers who actually ever read ANYTHING about games , much less visit GR, is tiny compared to the actual number of DS owners so do what you like! I, also, wonder what the disbarred Florida lawyers of this world can find to demonise in Okamiden? Can you still do "dirty bombs"? I suppose that's ripe for knocking and/or misinterpretation isn't it? I can see it now " Evil Japanese game allows you to "paint" fallout heavy nuclear devices made from dog poo!"-just you watch.
  • AwesomeA1010 - October 7, 2010 12:18 a.m.

using bombs to blow open cracks in walls is generic enough that it definitely not a Zelda rip at all
  • FrozenImplosion - October 7, 2010 12:14 a.m.

Hurray :] Okami is hands down in my top 3 PS2 games ever, and also in my top 10 games of ever. PLEASE GIVE IT A CHANCE PEOPLE!
  • Cyberninja - October 7, 2010 12:05 a.m.

i hope this would be released quicker
  • ThatGuyFromTV - October 7, 2010 midnight

me too... I decided to wait for an HD release because I never use my PS2 anymore and my last Wii outing was a Super Mario Galaxy 2 four-day 100% completion game-a-thon. I didn't know that Clover would close down after this... pleasepleaseplease Platinum, pick this up and put it on the XBox 360! I need more Zelda-esque games right now! Dasksiders was alright, but it wasn't nearly enough to satisfy the Zelda craving.
  • Metroidhunter32 - October 6, 2010 11:59 p.m.

I just got an awfull thought. The first one failed because it came out on PS2 as the PS3 came out. This one is on DS with the 3DS right around the corner. It will fail... ;_:
  • frogfromchronotriggerisactuallyjesus - October 6, 2010 11:58 p.m.

never got around to playing the original, but will for sure check this out as i really love the ds zeldas
  • batmanboy11 - October 6, 2010 11:56 p.m.

Looks cool.
  • Metroidhunter32 - October 6, 2010 11:56 p.m.

I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I'm going to get it.
  • oneshotfinch - October 6, 2010 11:55 p.m.

I'm kinda worried about the whole "Dpad in a 3D environment" issue. EUGH I WISH THIS WAS ON 3DS
  • BearKiller - October 6, 2010 11:52 p.m.

It guess this makes me a terrible person...