• mindbender - May 4, 2012 2:08 a.m.

how about playing as a geth prime
  • mothbanquet - April 17, 2012 9:31 a.m.

How about a German soldier in WW2? Not all of the Wehrmacht were Nazis, you know...
  • berry87 - April 17, 2012 7:18 a.m.

it's funny joking about this stuff but in reality i would love to play as a bad guy for once, and no not a bad guy character who ends up being lovable. but a real bad ass, to me the bad guys always seem alot more fun than the character you play, or in films the enemy is always seems to do wot the hell he likes it be ace controlling an empire of badies. why is it most games you play as the hero or bad guy but your always on your own, yet the people you face is always an organisation.
  • manuel-saez - April 16, 2012 3:02 p.m.

I, for one, am tired of playing the protagonist in games. Give me a (Single player) game that allows me to experience life as a villain, and I will die a happy man. Enough with the saving the world crap; let me destroy the damned thing.
  • tichtat - April 16, 2012 3:31 a.m.

Play as a cerberus phantom. Or a banshee.Be nigh invincible, with a power cooldown of .000001 seconds. You would f*(k s#!t UP. Batpub. Hmm.
  • mothbanquet - April 17, 2012 9:28 a.m.

Not to mention cheap-ass insta-kills and a ranged attack that's every bit as OP as the melee GRRRGGGGHGHGFDHESIKZHFKLSZDNG!!!"1
  • alecbeals - April 15, 2012 9:42 a.m.

I want to play as a sim in sim city and try to survive roads and buildings falling and being torn up around me for no conceivable purpose
  • Senorwaffles - April 15, 2012 6:46 a.m.

Im a Reaper, and this is my favourite game on the Citadel RT Shoot A Fly X be amazed at how easily Shepard gets laid B put scorn on Shepards ending.
  • PevMaster - April 14, 2012 12:57 p.m.

John Henry Eden: The Game. Xbox 360 Controls: Begin/stop talking on the radio--LT Spout patriotic jargon on the radio--X Criticise the Brotherhood of Steel on the radio--B Criticise everything else except the Enclave on the radio--Y Say that 'everything's gonna change from now on'--A Play a patriotic song on the radio--RT Talk to the Lone Wanderer--RB Self-Destruct--LB
  • darkvare - April 14, 2012 10:09 a.m.

what about thosse dude is contra that only run at you their only commands would be run left and jump they carry no guns and are completly nameless
  • jackthemenace - April 14, 2012 7:09 a.m.

The Piranha one made me chuckle :P Dragonrim would be awesome as DLC. And 'Dead good way..."? I don't even think you needed to have a tagline on this article, Towell, it's got you written all over it ;D Not that that's a bad thing, mind. Great work as always
  • Manguy17 - April 14, 2012 5:02 a.m.

Play as a creeper in minecraft, finding the most impressive structure your friends have made, and then ruin it.
  • insertdisk - April 14, 2012 2:04 a.m.

A Lemming. All the buttons would be to walk and accept your fate. Maybe an option to look mournful and stoic should you be chosen for the honour of blocker as your many comrades march past to the promised land, and you remain, forever.
  • insertdisk - April 14, 2012 2:07 a.m.

Although Lemmings aren't really an enemy now i think about it.
  • GR_JustinTowell - April 14, 2012 3:20 a.m.

Funnily enough, your two comments are exactly how my mind looked at Lemmings while making the feature!
  • IceBlueKirby - April 13, 2012 8:12 p.m.

Not an enemy, per se, but a game where you play as a blue shell to track down and explode whoever is in first in a Mario Kart game would be funny. Like an online mode where you go into someone's game and control every blue shell thrown, so you could potentially make it go backwards and blow up the person who threw it just to screw with them. Actually, it would be pretty cool if more FPS games had a counter-op mode like Perfect Dark. Like a Halo counter-op where you play as the little things with pointy backs (hell if I know what they're called) but all your buttons are mapped to making hilarious noises and fleeing in terror.
  • talleyXIV - April 13, 2012 8:09 p.m.

Ha, Dragonrim. It took me a second but I got it and I have to say, "Gross."
  • masterjoe123 - April 13, 2012 4:35 p.m.

The flash game "Enemy 585" let's you experience gameplay as a bad guy. It's like Mario in reverse, where you play as a goomba.
  • ThatGamerDude - April 13, 2012 3:58 p.m.

Eggman the Mad Scientist. No matter what you create and do, you still get your ass kicked by a small, blue hedgehog and his legion of ridiculously annoying pals who are always in need of rescue. Enjoy playing that!
  • winner2 - April 13, 2012 3:32 p.m.

Personally i'd like to play as any hard as hell boss from Demon/Dark Souls. Win like at least half the time guaranteed.