• quincytheodore - July 8, 2010 2:05 p.m.

Can say it better than Bayonetta and GoW analogy. Bayonetta is a creative concept and the craziest game I've ever play. I got it 2 months earlier and every time I rec it, people said "Meh DMC with chick".. Will definitely check this one out, I'm convinced.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - July 8, 2010 2:01 p.m.

It's just been confirmed for October the 21st in Japan, so expect not long after that for the west. We'll keep you posted.
  • HotCyder - July 8, 2010 1:52 p.m.

Any idea when this game might be coming out? Any Platinum game is definitely on my radar, and this one looks like it won't disappoint.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - July 8, 2010 1:31 p.m.

vinicusg.t.guedes: The Bayonetta/GoW comparison is spot-on. I remember that for a while after Bayonetta was first revealed a whole bunch of people wrote it off as a DMC/GoW clone, where in actual fact it just takes a similar jumping off point and then takes off in a completely different, fresh and crazy direction. It's just hard to get that until you've actually played it. And from what I've played so far, it seems to be exactly the same deal with Vanquish and Gears.
  • bradmillow0 - July 8, 2010 1:28 p.m.

Looks awesome, and I can't wait to play it, but... It sounds very complicated, but who cares complicated is fun.
  • gamingfreak - July 8, 2010 12:27 p.m.

Can't wait to play it.
  • aJAWSOMEocelot - July 8, 2010 11:42 a.m.

I just can't wait. Enough said.
  • vinicusg.t.guedes - July 8, 2010 11:31 a.m.

Looks like this is to Gears what Bayonetta is to God of War: not better, but different enough to never feel generic, with deep gameplay and genuine fun. I'm definitely buying this as soon as it is available. Thanks for the nice preview and beautifull screenshots, David.
  • JayBeat - July 8, 2010 11:08 a.m.

You can it's frantic just by the screens, this is a must for me.
  • crumbdunky - July 8, 2010 10:48 a.m.

Yep, I always expected this to be as much Bayonetta and DMC as it would be Gears but the addition of bullet hell styling s made me wonder if they could make it work and now it seems they have. All hail Shinji!
  • MyUsernameIsLongerThanChrisAntistasPenis - July 8, 2010 10:23 a.m.

AngryScotsman basically summed up my thoughts. I will now be buying this on day one for sure.
  • AngryScotsman - July 8, 2010 9:58 a.m.

I am now looking forward to this drug-fuelled bulletfest with great anticipation.