• Anonymouse - August 13, 2009 9:57 p.m.

But But But!!! i love WoW
  • Corsair89 - August 13, 2009 9:06 p.m.

The only real way to play World of Warcraft is to not play it at all.
  • benjman - August 13, 2009 7:50 p.m.

12 million people cant be wrong. WOW is still the best MMORPG by a long way. Love it or hate it, its gaming marmite.
  • KillDrone - August 13, 2009 7:11 p.m.

Seriously though, high end raiding guilds require their DPS and Tank players to have a certain build if they want to go on a raid.
  • KillDrone - August 13, 2009 7:09 p.m.

Pro Tip 6: Barron's Chat IS the funnest place on earth.
  • frag - August 25, 2009 5:59 p.m.

I went on WoW....now i'm back on guildwars. GW does a perfect job at leveling elitism.
  • UnreaK745 - August 19, 2009 6:37 p.m.

I want to stop playing it and get on with my life...
  • griffed88 - August 18, 2009 3:38 p.m.

@adadadad lol what kind of computer are you playing on? Prolly one with a single core processor with an intergrated gpu. Every game I play on my computer looks waaaaaaay better than it does on the 360. And I play on a laptop lol
  • griffed88 - August 18, 2009 3:21 p.m.

lol. great article, it displays the many quirks that I love about the game and it's in-game culture. Almost every single one of those tips is true lol, cept in my battlegroup we always lose(and I'm horde). So maybe I'm just a sissy.
  • AuthorityFigure - August 18, 2009 9:17 a.m.

I'm glad I don't have the problem of having to play this terrible game.
  • Auron - August 16, 2009 11:31 a.m.

For the Horde!
  • Turkeykilla7 - August 16, 2009 11:03 a.m.

Atleast my laptop dosent Crap out and Die every year like the xbox ><. iv gone through 3 already
  • adadadad - August 16, 2009 7:34 a.m.

@ SWAMPROCK. I ONLY SPEEK THE TROTH. XBOX 360 HAS BETTER GRAFICS THAN PC. CASE CLOSED. /WIN FOR GREET AND SPECIEL XBOX. AX
  • solidsnake_5552000 - August 15, 2009 4:41 p.m.

Now I know I'm a hopeless case for this game. Thanks for saving me time. I'm going to try pokemon instead.
  • SwampRock - August 15, 2009 7:09 a.m.

@ adadadad your a dumbass, if anything PC's have better "Grafics!!!!111" your PC just sucks HoBo testicles.
  • SwampRock - August 15, 2009 7:05 a.m.

WoW, I personally don't care for the game, I think its a horrible waste of time. If your going to game play a game that takes more skill please. And raids don't take skill, you just go on youtube watch a how to and drone away clicking on the same 4 buttons over and over and over. And if your lucky you'll win some gear that will be inferior very soon after. I know a lot about it because everyone I know plays it basically.
  • pinoklin - August 15, 2009 6:08 a.m.

HORDE FTW AGREED--alliance is filled with kids and preteens....horde rules by all means go horde....ull never regret ur decision....plus the horde has zombies and god knows that only aliens beat them and no those gay draenei that couldnt even drive their on spaceship so they crashed dont count...orcs in the other hand are aliens too and are green and look badass if they6re warrios in prot..HORDE FTW
  • adadadad - August 14, 2009 9:08 p.m.

MAY PITY ANY1 WHOM PLAYZ GAMEZ ON PC (PERSONEL CRAPFEST). PCS ARE NOT MAKE FOR GAMEZ, SILLYS! BY GREET AND SPECIEL XBOX. XBOX HAS BETER GRAFICS! AX
  • DeadGirls - August 14, 2009 8:57 p.m.

I feel bad for anyone who still plays WoW. ReCap: the nerds
  • secretsearcher - August 14, 2009 8:54 p.m.

@Corsair89 YES. I will never, ever play WoW. Or ANY other MMORPG. They are a waste of time. And life. I thought the article was funny in that it was intentionally superior/snobbish/sarcastic. But it did piss me off a little. Which I guess was your goal in the first place. GOOD JOB!