• brickman409 - November 1, 2013 10:41 a.m.

I built a gaming PC
  • rpawloski2458 - November 1, 2013 10:15 a.m.

I really want to be excited for the launch of the new consoles, but nothing in 2013 really has me going. it seems most of the retail titles are cross-gen games with slightly upgraded graphics. When Infamous and Titanfall hit the shelves, that might be a different story.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - November 1, 2013 9:41 a.m.

I didn't plan whatsoever, and must attempt to locate a PS4 on day one. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • supaMcnugget - November 1, 2013 7:11 a.m.

I decided to get Gamefly again to play all the current gen titles that I wanted, which included: Wii Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (I actually borrowed this one from a friend) Super Mario Galaxy 2 Xenoblade Chronicles (Good Lord this game is amazing) PS3 Puppeteer Rayman Legends After beating all the PS3 games I wanted, I sold the system. I'm also going to beat Xenoblade Chronicles this weekend, which is pretty much one of the last Wii games I will ever play (except for Brawl...). So, between then and November 15th I will be playing Kid Icarus on my 3DS.
  • Joco84 - November 1, 2013 6:39 a.m.

I'm happy with my PS3 and Wii currently and will continue to play these until I see it necessary to upgrade.
  • Talvari - November 1, 2013 3:54 a.m.

None of the next gen games really interest me and there's still some Wii U titles i need to pick up. So for me I ain't getting PS4/Xboxone until more games come out for it or until there's a price drop for the PS4 at least..£340 compared to Americas $400. Getting ripped off as usual ;.;
  • sagakarikikkaru - November 1, 2013 3:17 a.m.

There are tons of games I have yet to beat let alone get this generation, so I'll be holding off on getting a PS4 until the summer of 2014. For now my PS3 and low end PC running high end games will hold off the anticipation.
  • StrayGator - November 1, 2013 12:27 a.m.

Muscling though San Andreas, KOTOR, RE4, FFX... gotta have a clean slate when the next-gen lands.
  • BaraChat - October 31, 2013 9:52 p.m.

I'm preparing by scratching my head over which of the following two games I'm getting at launch : Killzone : Shadow Fall or Battlefield 4. I wanted Watch Dogs and/or DriveClub at first... but now, well, you know. So, any advice for me? KZ:SF or BF4?
  • aka_the_seeker - November 1, 2013 11:16 a.m.

Both? I bought KZ:SF, BF4 and Ghosts. Unfortunately I've got more money than time. Hopefully my kids will get some use out of them too.
  • BaraChat - November 1, 2013 7:45 p.m.

Well I'd like both eventually, but some restrictions (mainly money-related) don't allow me to do so just yet. I already spent 400+taxes (60$ where I live) on said PS4. So, BF4 or KZ:SF?
  • Fox_Mulder - November 2, 2013 2:17 a.m.

I would say it comes down to which you like better. Have you played any previous Battlefield or Killzone? If it were me, based on no personal preference, I would say Killzone. It was built from the ground up for PS4, and it's campaign will probably be better than Battlefield's. That's is, if you care about campaign. Plus KZ SF has a really robust custom games system, so you can tweak anything you want and make specialized game types.
  • BaraChat - November 2, 2013 2:09 p.m.

I played at least 2 games in each series. I played a lot more online BF3 than KZ3 (maybe 120 hours to 20 hours), but I thought the same thing you did regarding KZ:SF. It's built from the ground up for the PS4 and its campaign will likely be better. And I really didn't like BF3's campaign. It was just bad. I think I'll go for KZ:SF unless I find some deal on BF4 in the next few days. Fact is, I'd like to get both eventually, but not at the same time. Anyway, thanks for the advice.
  • BladedFalcon - October 31, 2013 8:01 p.m.

Clearing the backlog of games I have an squeezing all I can from my PS3 before jumping ship within a year or maybe more. Specially because I'm interested to see if the steam boxes pan out in any meaningful way.
  • Shinn - October 31, 2013 7:45 p.m.

I have a gaming PC, so I'm doing nothing. Well, I suppose I am keeping PS4 money on float in case something happens to convince me that these consoles aren't a waste of time, but right now there's nothing interesting about either system until Destiny hits.
  • Scoob - October 31, 2013 8:10 p.m.

Pretty much where I am. With both consoles having similar guts to the PC, I'm actually waiting to see how the developers react in porting to PC, especially the Japanese ones. Aside from Blu-Ray, the main reason I have a PS3 is for the odd Japanese title. But with Xseed dabbling into the PC space lately, I'm interested to see if other Japanese developers and publishers will try their hand in that area, considering it won't be much different porting a game over. As much as people seem to hate on it, only the WiiU is really giving me games and experiences I can't get on PC. My Xbox 360 and PS3 collect enough dust as it is.
  • Vonter - November 1, 2013 1:01 a.m.

Also 360 and PS3 seem to be struggling with more recent games. Especially the Xbox with several multi discs. PS3 as always has had bad ports, but exclusives kind of compensate that flaw.
  • Shinn - November 3, 2013 8:04 a.m.

Yeah it would be awesome to see some big Japanese games hit the PC sometime. I'm looking forward to seeing what gets announced for the PS4 when it launches in Japan.
  • rainn'sgaydar - October 31, 2013 7:29 p.m.

I'm debating selling my PS3 to allow purchase of the Zelda 3DS XL. But I own so much digital content that in struggling to do that. I know we're all optimistic for PS3 game streaming from the cloud, but it's hard to give that up without being sure. But that 3DS is so pretty. Oh, and PS4 will have a spot on my mantle when it comes. Wii U awaits its next-gen counterpart.
  • Fox_Mulder - October 31, 2013 7:26 p.m.

Casually trying to put a dent into my backlog, as well as salivating over videos of next-gen.