• Hig1134 - November 18, 2011 8:06 a.m.

Yeah, that's pretty brutal. I'm not a fan of Bethesda anyway, but this is gonna give PS3 a bad name. And we all know it's not the PS3, it's lazy development. Shame on you Bethesda.
  • rooster2814 - November 18, 2011 7:56 a.m.

Thank you Mr. Houghton for having the integrity to address this issue which seems to be being marginalized by sites like IGN. Bethesda has been very dismissive about the problem up to this point. And PC nerds,leave us simpletons with our consoles in peace please. I realize your devotion to PC gaming has left some of you bankrupt when it comes to humanity and social skills, but why do you feel the need to comment on console articles if you're so damned pleased with PC you miserable little men.
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 18, 2011 7:50 a.m.

Lol Ps3, I only use that for Uncharted, Final Fantasy(where the hell is VS XIII?!) and the PS Classics store...
  • GhostbustTyler - November 18, 2011 7:50 a.m.

Some of the stuff in the first video happens to me and also my buddy that has it both on 360. Seems to be worse for him, but for me, it happens rarely, usually when I turn it on and lasts for maybe a minute at most. The worst it happened to me it lasted a full minute, I died, then when it loaded my save file from earlier, it worked fine. I'm somewhat okay with a few bugs in a game (Only if they are funny, odd, and or don't take away from my gameplay experience), but I can't figure out why they put out a day one patch if it fixed none of this. I feel bad for all you PS3 owners because I was once one of you. Thanks for bringing this up Dave, now I can warn a friend who is going to buy it soon for PS3 to grab Saints Row or something else till this gets resolved.
  • Taboo5289 - November 18, 2011 7:49 a.m.

As someone who plays Skyrim on the PS3 and has suffered the loss of a 26 hour save of my Nord Warrior and before that suffered some really bad FPS lag it really does suck, but dammit the game is to good not play/own.
  • sarah-steidinger - November 18, 2011 7:47 a.m.

That's absolutely horrible, so glad I got it for the PC. That is scary shit right there. If you start a new game does it get fixed?
  • mothbanquet - November 18, 2011 7:47 a.m.

Thanks for that, Dave. I have to say, even though I have the 360 version my heart does go out to all the PS3 users who are having this problem. It's not something that anyone should have to put up with, no matter the format. It's funny that you mention the acceptance of bugs like this 'because it's Bethesda' and I'm as guilty of that as anyone. But then again, I've never faced this kind of game-breaking bug and would probably change my tune pretty quick if I did. I hope you get a response from Bethesda; I for one would be very curious to hear what they have to say on the matter.
  • Counternub - November 18, 2011 7:34 a.m.

Stop being a baby and play it on PC like a normal human being.
  • tareq - November 18, 2011 7:35 a.m.

How dare you steal what I wanted to say. You'll be hearing from my lawyers
  • Counternub - November 18, 2011 7:37 a.m.

Well, I'll have to inform my solicitor Mr. Blood Dragon that he will be recieving a call soon. Unfortunatly he likes to shout down the telephone :(
  • tareq - November 18, 2011 7:52 a.m.

Lawyers these days, quite the shame
  • Sinosaur - November 18, 2011 7:48 a.m.

Because some people don't want to spend hundred of dollars to be able to play games they should already be able to play. Yes, there are benefits to playing games on the PC, but not everyone can afford to buy a PC that would even play the game better than a console or cares enough to deal with setting things up to run on the PC. So, in a summary: yes, a good PC would make this game even better, but please don't make insulting, pointless comments about how it's unthinkable to want to play it on consoles.
  • I_fucking_love_desert_levels - November 18, 2011 7:48 a.m.

B-but the monehz..
  • mothbanquet - November 18, 2011 9:16 a.m.

Also...I'm not actually experiencing these problems as I have the 360 version, as stated. I was merely saying that whatever the issue, whatever the platform, it needs to be addressed. Please keep pointlessly confrontational comments to the playground, where they belong.
  • wingsdjy - November 18, 2011 9:27 a.m.

Pretty sure his comment was aimed at Counternub