We Recommend

• Elit3m0nkey - February 27, 2010 11:22 p.m.

I am surprised there aren't any "Gaylo" or "Halo sux" comments yet. Not Complaining though. No Halo theme? That sucks. Halo has some the best music in gaming, in my opinion. If it wasn't for the fact SC: Conviction has been delayed soooo many times this would be my most hyped game of the year. Still Fall can't come fast enough
  • SausageLozenge - February 27, 2010 8:44 p.m.

For me most anticipate title. Is it going to be the greatest game that I play this year? Maybe. But it will hands down be the one I play the most. May can not come soon enough.
  • mattol58 - February 27, 2010 7:21 p.m.

@barrage7667: well what a surprise xboxrulez hasn't commented....yet
  • mastersword369 - February 27, 2010 4:23 p.m.

@Cfw: do you really think there's gonna be ADS in a Halo game?
  • idlemindkiller - February 27, 2010 1:07 p.m.

Cant wait. gonna be great!
  • El_Hombre11 - February 27, 2010 8:42 a.m.

If I buy this, it's going to be for the campaign. I'm so sick of Halo multiplayer but maybe this game will surprise me. If you ask me, Halo: Combat Evolved was the only one to get it right so far.
  • Fizzmonkey - February 27, 2010 6:03 a.m.

can't wait, probably gonna be one of the best games of the year
  • Migglez - February 27, 2010 4:38 a.m.

looks real nice its reminding of the open spaces of halo:CE
  • Samael - February 27, 2010 4:22 a.m.

"Several of the things that have helped make Halo such an instantly recognisable gaming series have been ejected. Blue skies, grassy plains and sun-dappled beaches make way for thunder storms, mountains of mud, and choking clouds of smoke from settlements under siege. Even the famous Halo theme is gone," Ugh, I don't like the sound of this. I've always liked Halo for its color and "fun", for lack of a better word. I also don't like the idea of adding another race to the Covenant at this point. Why were the "Skirmishers" never mentioned/seen after Reach? Making the Sangheili the main foe again was a obvious and great choice though.
  • Doctalen - February 27, 2010 3:36 a.m.

I am divided on this. On one hand I promised to not buy any more Halo games after Halo 3. On the other hand, this one looks like it is good. repatcha: septic which <- what?
  • barrage7667 - February 27, 2010 3:06 a.m.

5 buxks says the xboxrulez will comment on this within 10 houra of me posting this!!
  • Cwf2008 - February 27, 2010 2:30 a.m.

Any iron sights or ADS available?
  • lovinmyps3 - February 27, 2010 12:29 a.m.

I hope the soundtrack is similar to ODST, that was the best part of that game!
  • R-Ape - February 26, 2010 11:45 p.m.

hmm the very first picture in the article. i think i seen it in an early illustration by bungie as that bein master chief. who knows
  • soccerclownking - February 26, 2010 11:38 p.m.

looks great, can't wait!
  • rickrossthaboss - February 26, 2010 11:37 p.m.

this game is going to be the epitome of a FPS. it's gonna have everything and unfortunately i'm getting too hyped too early. can't wait for it.
  • Skykid - February 26, 2010 10:30 p.m.

FIRST! Anywho, The news about no more camping makes me very very happy, I hate people who camp in Halo. Its just cheap. Time to get crazy with the sausage.