It’s a good day for free stuff – and we’ve got a limited amount of passes for you to test drive Crasher on Steam during the game’s closed beta phase. Developed by the independent studio Punchers Impact, Crasher is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game. Think of it like Defense of the Ancients, but with cars. Better yet, think of it like an ultra competitive Twisted Metal with 5 vs 5 team battles, leaderboards, rankings, upgrade unlocks, and an XP system.
Above: Introducing the DPS car. Like rogues and fury warriors, it specializes in dealing melee damage
Above: Another teaser for Crasher. Head to the official Facebook page for more updates
How to get your Crasher closed beta key
1. Login to www.gamesradar.com
. If you’re not already a member, click here
to register. It only takes a minute.
2. Head to our Crasher closed beta key page
to get your code.
3. Make a note of your code before closing your browser window.
4. Open Steam. If you don’t already have Steam, head to the official site
to download it.
5. Under the ‘Games’ menu, select ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ and enter in your code to download and install Crasher.
Above: Under the ‘Games’ menu, select ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ and enter in your Crasher closed beta key code to download and install the client
Jan 26, 2011