It’s a good day for free stuff – and we’ve got a limited amount of passes for you to test drive Crasher on Steam during the game’s closed beta phase. Developed by the independent studio Punchers Impact, Crasher is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game. Think of it like Defense of the Ancients, but with cars. Better yet, think of it like an ultra competitive Twisted Metal with 5 vs 5 team battles, leaderboards, rankings, upgrade unlocks, and an XP system.
Above: Introducing the DPS car. Like rogues and fury warriors, it specializes in dealing melee damage
Above: Another teaser for Crasher. Head to theofficial Facebook pagefor more updates
How to get your Crasher closed beta key
1. Login to www.gamesradar.com. If you’re not already a member,click hereto register. It only takes a minute.
2. Head to ourCrasher closed beta key pageto get your code.
3. Make a note of your code before closing your browser window.
4. Open Steam. If you don’t already haveSteam, head to theofficial siteto download it.
5. Under the ‘Games’ menu, select ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ and enter in your code to download and install Crasher.
Above: Under the ‘Games’ menu, select ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ and enter in your Crasher closed beta key code to download and install the client
Jan 26, 2011