• Coolbeans69 - September 19, 2009 3:37 a.m.

Ummm Fable was a kickass game! U guys gave it a 9/10! What the hell? And as for blinx fuck blinx up the ass. My friend showed me it a couple times and urged me to buy it but it sucked too much
  • Spybreak8 - September 18, 2009 3:25 a.m.

Ok, if you ever bought these games out of hype and have been burned, raise your hands. hmm, oh, wow, that's a lot. lol Good article
  • secretsearcher - September 17, 2009 8:24 p.m.

I have Blinx lol :D. I never cared enough, though, to play past the first level. And I also have Spore, but I stopped at the tribal stage. By that time the game had lost my interest. So yeah, those two definitely fit the bill here.
  • DirkSteele1 - September 17, 2009 8:20 p.m.

It can not be denied that Peter Molyneux is a great game developer and has been responsible for some fantastic games (Populous and Black & White for example), but he needs to learn the following....Peter repeat after me "Under promise and over deliver" (not the other way around).
  • IHateMakingUserIDs - September 17, 2009 5:44 p.m.

Stupid Spore! I was all jacked about ti for 3 missed deadlines and once i get it...it was kinda ok until the space level. Every time i went to visit another planet some douche-y alines would attack a planet i had, so i had to go back and fight them, then try to go back to the planet i was going to explore only to be attacked again. I tried to squash the invading annoying scum only to realize i wasn't able to attack large gassy looking planets....then they attacked me again....then spore collected dust.
  • jackthemenace - September 17, 2009 3:09 p.m.

Oh come on people, Fable was AWESOME! admittedly, i havent bought fable II yet, but i will. soon. Spirits within was rpetty damn crap, i watched it for about 2 hours and the ending was such a rip off. I used to like blinx though, but only when i was about 8. SIX FREAKIN' YEARS AGO.
  • Bullwinkle - September 17, 2009 1:02 p.m.

Great article, but you forgot one major offender: Jurassic Park - Tresspasser. It promised immersive controls to give an unprecedented feeling of being in the game. It delivered floaty arms and unprecedented boob angles.
  • luttman23 - September 17, 2009 12:28 p.m.

I stupidly pre-ordered spore. That didn't stop me from hating it and illegally torrenting it so that others could hate it without giving the lying bastards a dime.
  • jesusfrk15 - September 17, 2009 3:25 a.m.

i loved "spirits within" and "spore" but "enter the matrix" was weak
  • mgkyo666 - September 17, 2009 3:24 a.m.

i actually liked advent rising. but i kinda noticed that the story clould fit in the halo universe, it kinda makes some sense, does any one else notice this?
  • CountFenring - September 17, 2009 3:20 a.m.

I'm glad Advent Rising failed. I hate Orson Scott Card. He deserves failure.
  • sato - September 17, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Sigh... Daikatana never lived up to the hype.
  • Cyberninja - September 17, 2009 12:24 a.m.

i wanted to buy a xbox for some of these games just more proof that a child will buy anything
  • Samael - September 16, 2009 9:44 p.m.

@Jordo141 I bought State of Emergency and Enter the Matrix! And somehow my fourteen year old brain was convinced that they were awesome...
  • darkvare - September 16, 2009 8:43 p.m.

lol the giana sisters are now forgiven since there's a sequel being made for the ds
  • Hurricrane - September 16, 2009 8:41 p.m.

I wish I was among those who pirated Spore... but noooooooo, I had to get it day 1
  • CatrParrot - September 16, 2009 8:07 p.m.

Will the internet EVER stop making fun of Daikatana? Let's hope not.
  • Jordo141 - September 16, 2009 7:56 p.m.

God, I actually bought State of Emergency...
  • RedOutlive10 - September 16, 2009 7:55 p.m.

You guys are spot on with Fable. Sheesh I felt it could be so much better than it actually was. Shame on you Molyneux.