• MacGyver1138 - May 6, 2009 8:24 p.m.

Stuff like the Goon Swarm and the Blood Plague crack me up. I didn't really get into WOW for very long, but one of the funniest experiences I had in that game were when raids would kite big bosses into populated areas and watch them rain down destruction on all of us weak, low-level players. Awesome.
  • DaBadGuy - May 6, 2009 7:54 p.m.

Zombies Zombies everywhere, Zombies Zombies always there, Even in death they survive, Though they are not alive, Slowly shuffling through the streets, They are looking for some eats, When they come upon a meal, They pounce and shred their prey like veal, Zombies love to eat the brains, While the blood goes down the drains, You had better guard your head, Because the neighbors are back from the dead.
  • fattestninjaever - May 6, 2009 7:50 p.m.

I would say one of gaming's most memorable epidemics is 3rd Party Wii software. Because most of it is making me sick.
  • Montag - May 6, 2009 7:41 p.m.

art really does imitate life
  • Mercuritebabe611 - May 11, 2009 8:56 p.m.

i think dr. mario is awsome
  • MOOMAN - May 9, 2009 9:11 p.m.

WTF?! why do you WANT to contract a disease? AWESOME!!!!!!! I CAN BE ALL ZOMBIE AND STUFF! I WILL KILL THE KITTENS!!!
  • KidKobun - May 8, 2009 7:28 p.m.

Feature has already been done close to two weeks ago: http://tinyurl.com/qfouej
  • deathrebellion - May 8, 2009 5 p.m.

how come AIDS(HIV+) nevr made it to a game
  • CAPST3R - May 7, 2009 8:48 p.m.

lol, i got the let sleeping rockstars lie trophy on my first online game! (of course, trophies weren't on gta4 then, but i got the zombie costume) and H1N1 is nothing but a news epidemic. how many people, with access to medical care, have died? 1? maybe 2? 3 at most. we have an antibiotic, i think we nearly have a vaccine, and it's not exactly a silent killer. i don't think we'll be able to get rid of it completely because of how fast it spreads, but i reckon it's just going to be a pain in 'yer other arm in winter. it'll just become a second flu. it's the media that make it a big thing. (general media, not specific media like gaming. they just laugh in it's face.)
  • Silentboy - May 7, 2009 2:27 a.m.

Corrupted Blood, I NEVER want to deal with that again. I only found refuge in Redrigdge
  • SwampRock - May 7, 2009 12:30 a.m.

oh no u caught the NH42CLV-C2 type-11, you sir have the common cold. recapthca: buttocks beneficial
  • Dorgles - May 7, 2009 12:22 a.m.

I'm still waiting for the Prequel to Doctor Mario where the whole game is Mario getting his M.D. Im sure itll sell like hotcakes.
  • fattestninjaever - May 6, 2009 11:12 p.m.

I'm not someone who is actually afraid of this "epidemic", but am I the only one who actually finds the virus being called H1N1 to cause it to be slightly more frightening than when it was called Swine Flu?
  • Cyberninja - May 6, 2009 9:20 p.m.

and now angela gets measles on my birthday
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 6, 2009 8:23 p.m.

Oh Doctor! *in announcer voice* Great article as always, Tyler.
  • Pieisgoood - May 6, 2009 7:38 p.m.

More zombies please