• Tochy - March 26, 2010 3:08 a.m.

lulz RROD
  • Wizrai - March 26, 2010 2:58 a.m.

I hate the way you hate! >:O
  • TommyG - March 26, 2010 2:57 a.m.

Hate hate hate
  • Wizrai - March 26, 2010 2:52 a.m.

Microsoft, selling fireworks since '75.
  • miasma - March 26, 2010 2:15 a.m.

Im guessing that the people who launched a Wiimote into their tvs are the same idiots who think moving faster will make their shots more powerful, and end up sweating and tired after a game of Wii Tennis.
  • GameManiac - March 26, 2010 1:40 a.m.

And THAT'S why I'll buy a PS3 and NOT a 360! I've experienced original DS and DS Lite fractures before (but not to the severity of it breaking in half), and had to pay to get them fixed. I had the money for that, and I was fairly willing to get them fixed, since I have a custom of being heavily protective of my belongings. I remember one of my friend's Electric Blue original DS was COMPLETELY severed in half. What an odd coincidence that my DS Lite is broken (but from a defective top screen and not a fracture problem) and an article relating to consoles/hand-helds is made. How stupid can people be to break their TVs with their Wiimotes? That's what a wriststrap and a firm grip is for!
  • zigs - March 26, 2010 1:36 a.m.

My Xbox 360 didn't have the RRoD, but rather one of the handful of other console-breakers, the E74 error. I rang Microsoft and told them, and had to fork over £60 to get it fixed. On the bright side, it only took a week to get back to me. Even brighter, the console has never had a single problem since, and it's been well over two years. But best of all, Microsoft sorted their damn warranty out so that it now covers E74's, and refunded me completely for my error. Oh boy, it was a great day when that cheque came in the post. It was so awesome, I felt I oughta spend that money on an Xbox game. Seemed fair, right?
  • lightning52 - March 26, 2010 1:31 a.m.

What about the ps2 where after a while all it brings up is the disk read error?
  • shadowarrior99 - March 26, 2010 1:23 a.m.

I hate the week of hate, but i love this. I get to hate, on my STUPID XBOX 360 FOR BREAKING!!!
  • Rubberducky - March 26, 2010 1 a.m.

Weird, I haven't experienced any of these problems, knock on wood *looks at 360 suspiciously*
  • reverandglass - March 26, 2010 12:52 a.m.

so far I've had one RROD and consigned the 360 to exclusives only duty and had my PS3 phat stop spinning discs!?! but my fave is the constant green pixel on my psp. It's a good thing I only play fifa on it! oh an to really go old school you could have mentioned crashing Jaguars grr.
  • michaelmcc827 - March 26, 2010 12:32 a.m.

Yeah, YLOD would have been a good entry.
  • ranzatsu - March 26, 2010 12:31 a.m.

Wonder why you placed the Xbox first in the list? To offend a specific user here...? Anyway, I owned a PSP and a DS for a coupla years and I never experienced any of these problems. And actually, I don't quite get the dead pixels thing. What are those? Oh, and the Wii remote thing was the stupidest thing I've heard of. I think it's the user's fault, and that they shouldn't complain about any damn thing. And the fear-of-plugging-the-Xbox thing? That's why I don't wanna own one.
  • havinalaugh - March 26, 2010 12:17 a.m.

You forgot to mention YLOD...as a recent victim I think sony are trying way to hard to hide the true figures!
  • lovinmyps3 - March 26, 2010 12:03 a.m.

Yay! Week of Hate! Take that sysyems!
  • fanboyhunter - March 26, 2010 12:01 a.m.

Upside down PS one: Check. RROD : Double check.... God I hate losing consoles.
  • michaelmcc827 - March 25, 2010 11:53 p.m.

Luckily, I've never had any of these happen to me, including red ringing. It must suck to have that happen to you, like, five times.
  • Cyberninja - March 25, 2010 11:45 p.m.

* and i didnt get a free repair* sorry for double post
  • Cyberninja - March 25, 2010 11:43 p.m.

i was in that 0.02 that my ds lite broke but my hinge thing literal fell off