• EvilNinjaSquibidyflop - October 16, 2008 6:37 p.m.

They am teh lulz.
  • Koouunn - August 14, 2009 2:01 a.m.

TF2 was absolutly great. glad that never happened to me
  • killemall - June 26, 2009 8:49 p.m.

i don't know when i first saw the wow thing right after it happened... i didn't think it was funny at all. Now however, my tastes have changed and i realize that it was dumb of them to do it in a PVP area. Some asshole was gonna try to ruin it, and they were lucky that they were given such a good soundtrack... Nooblets ReCaotcha: Uh recap
  • MoonPig - June 26, 2009 3:44 p.m.

the WOW one was just sick. SN need urgent therapy before they do that for real
  • robinhood - June 26, 2009 1:37 a.m.

aww yeeeaah. that is frickin evil/awsome
  • SolidSnyder94 - June 26, 2009 12:56 a.m.

Why do people grief other players? To me it seems like a pretty dick move...but it can be funny. The problem is I don't have a mic so when people mess around I can't say anything, just play on a different server or w/e. I like the trivia bit. Funny and fair. Plus, it was hilarious watching average players getting pissed out of their minds...
  • DrFailgood - June 25, 2009 9:50 p.m.

The Maze videos made me lol so hard.
  • Liamrules42 - May 24, 2009 9 p.m.

ahh maze game, many a laugh at a freinds expense, and on the WoW one, in game funeral, pvp server, defenseless, advertising it... what di they expect to happen?? sad story tho :(
  • AA95mp - January 22, 2009 6:25 p.m.

that WoW one was so funny,good blend of music and battle royale. the maze one was hilarious did you see that girls face when it was really slowed down. legendary
  • CandiedJester - January 10, 2009 7:07 a.m.

That WoW one was kind of sad. I really want to see a video of someone getting trapped in some furniture though. That sounds hilarious...xD
  • sharker - January 9, 2009 9:21 p.m.

i want aoc now
  • Digidabee - January 4, 2009 1:30 p.m.

The funeral 1 waz sooooooooo funny LOL!!!!!!! Serves dem rite for gettin sad over a computer characters death and MOURNING it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cwf2008 - January 3, 2009 6:25 a.m.

Ah that TF2 one is messed up...man i really wanna try it now
  • berryween - January 2, 2009 4:34 p.m.

That was awsome! That WOW one was hilarious! But seriously, How could they have not expected that. And also I dont believe that person really died. Mamorphagers are Soooooo easy to trick.
  • Hellwilder - August 14, 2009 12:17 a.m.

THE MAZE GAME OWNS xD That little girls screaming was hillarious
  • Smeggs - August 5, 2009 12:15 a.m.

Let me say how everybody else that day in WoW must have read that post to say... "HAI GUYZ! We're a bunch of unprepared and defenseless idiots sitting out in the wilderness not expecting anyone on t3h internetz to be mean so nobody come rape our mouth-holes with a giant raid-party K TX!"
  • breadlord - June 29, 2009 3:05 a.m.

@Elbo444: Watch me as i stand next to you and salute with you.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 27, 2009 12:13 p.m.

That WoW prank actually makes me wanna play WoW. That doesn't happen often...
  • CandiedJester - January 10, 2009 7:09 a.m.

@Digidabee; No, she died in real life. That's what they were mourning.
  • dougle - January 9, 2009 12:48 p.m.

the maze & w.o.w made me lmfao!classic stuff xD