• BS004 - June 18, 2014 12:46 a.m.

where's ghadius? lol
  • WhisperingDeath20 - June 18, 2014 12:25 a.m.

How about Classic Megaman?
  • KidKatana - October 17, 2013 3:47 a.m.

WHY DOES CUNDY NOT WORK HERE ANYMORE??????
  • jdognasty - February 1, 2013 10:40 a.m.

blue dragon
  • JarkayColt - January 31, 2013 12:41 p.m.

No matter how many times I replay The Wind Waker, the scene of Toon Link plunging his blade right through the skull of Ganondorf never gets any less...unexpected. Probably pushing the definition of "tiny child" a bit, but what about Sackboy defeating both the Collector and the Negativitron? They were both thoroughly evil, and Sackboy is incredibly small...and a boy...even if he IS made from a burlap sack. Uh...yeah, on second thoughts, maybe that shouldn't count.
  • Bullseye91 - January 29, 2013 12:44 p.m.

Whatever happend to The Nightmare King from Little Nemo: The Dream Master? He was defeated by a boy in pajamas for crying out loud!!!
  • BladedFalcon - January 29, 2013 10:04 a.m.

I think Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia could still be considered to be a kid, in the beginning of the game he certainly did things kids did, like attending to school and being obnoxious. That being said... ToS has an ambiguous Bad Guy, and when he's finally revealed, he isn't particularly interesting... or evil.
  • Topken - January 28, 2013 12:20 p.m.

Hmm suprised I did not see Dark Cloud on here at all considering your a kid in both games defeating some powerfully evil villains and then there is Okage Shadow King as well
  • Sjoeki - January 28, 2013 9:26 a.m.

Pretty much every jrpg has children/teens as playable characters, and they face some insane battles. Specially in the Snes era, good times!
  • jackthemenace - January 28, 2013 7:16 a.m.

So glad to see Sora got a mention on there, but no Giovanni/any of the other Pokemon Villains? I mean, you could even go so far as to say Giratina was defeated by a child, since he was either captured of knocked out, and he was pretty damn evil.
  • BladedFalcon - January 29, 2013 10:04 a.m.

...How was Giratina Evil? ._.
  • jackthemenace - January 29, 2013 12:34 p.m.

Huh, after looking it up, you might be right. I seemed to remember the reason it was banished to the Distortion world was because it wanted to destroy our universe, but reading up on it, he was just banished for 'violence', and Cyrus was going to USE him to destroy the world. So maybe not PURE vil, but still enough of a dick to get banished to an entirely different place of existence. He's basically Pokemon's Satan.
  • BladedFalcon - January 29, 2013 1:14 p.m.

....So according to you, Satan isn't really evil, just a dick? :P
  • jackthemenace - January 30, 2013 4:49 a.m.

Well without Satan tempting Eve in the garden of Eden, humanity wouldn't have free will, right?
  • BladedFalcon - January 30, 2013 5:31 a.m.

And they also wouldn't know shame, sorrow, pain, suffering, jealousy... Y'know, all that good stuff. And you also forget that his sole purpose in life nowadays seems to be wanting to tempt people so they live a life of eternal despair... But nah, totally not evil, right? XD
  • BladedFalcon - January 30, 2013 5:34 a.m.

Also, eating the apple didn't give humanity free will, it gave them the knowledge of right and wrong. Humanity itself has always had free will since... well, Adam and Eve eating the apple in the first place was ultimately an act of free will on both of their part :P
  • jackthemenace - January 30, 2013 9 a.m.

I'm starting to wish I'd never even posted this now :L I'm not religious, and my knowledge of the bible's pretty sketchy, so I'll bow to you on this one, but the point is, some of the bad guys in Pokemon are pretty villainous :P
  • shawksta - January 28, 2013 6:32 a.m.

Great list, you killed me with Sora's description XD Ah quest 64, I returned you to the store I bought you from because I thought I sucked at it back in my childhood only to realize in the future that it was a terrible game to begin with, I couldn't survive after the first town darn it.
  • BladedFalcon - January 29, 2013 9:59 a.m.

Huh... Quest 64 really is one of those games that back when i played as I kid, i THOUGHT it was good, and I just sucked at it. But I actually did progress a lot on it... I think. the only thing I remember about that game was that the combat system was kinda different in that you battled real time limited by a circular ring. But yeah, nowadays everyone seems to agree it was a terrible game... And I honestly can't say one way or another, but the fact I remember almost nothing of it is probably a bad sign...
  • KA87 - January 28, 2013 5:59 a.m.

Kind of a short list. I am surprised that there are not more. Does that Oliver kid from that new game defeat any super evil people?