• melloe - October 31, 2010 9:57 a.m.

can you fix the "game's" in the first paragraph? that would be great.
  • SwampRock - October 28, 2010 10:05 p.m.

condemned criminal origins, metro tunnels when you first encounter those dudes that crawl around. They're really weak but still, creepy as hell when you get jumped by like 3.
  • gprime17 - October 28, 2010 5:57 p.m.

What about that hallway in Doom 3 with the chainsaw dude. Never been so scared playing a game lol
  • TheLeagueOfNinjaSquirrels - October 28, 2010 12:26 p.m.

No Condemned Criminal Origins!? That game is made up of nothing but creepy ass corridors, most notably the School level.
  • philipshaw - October 28, 2010 12:10 p.m.

Great list and I knew Dead Space would be on here because most of that game is just creepy corridors
  • mahabat - October 28, 2010 2:32 a.m.

Tell you what, batman arkham asylum when you go into the morgue, and the demon voices start whispering to you to get out, turned into a corridor when i literally thought I could beat them by not leaving and walking around, after ten minutes and the voices were screaming at me i said eff it and i left... only to still be in the dam morgue.
  • ThePeanutGangsta - October 28, 2010 12:44 a.m.

As BawheidBob said before me, I found the FF7 corridor in Shinra cos of the music and all the blood sort of, everywhere, I think it was just after you find the dog/wolf thing Red XIII I think he was called? also in assassin's creed 2 "The Bleeding Effect" mission was kind of freaky, not scary, but definitely weird with the ghosts of all the templars and the horses appearing as you go.
  • JLThatshilarious - October 28, 2010 12:24 a.m.

What about that final hall with the Regenerator in RE4? I knew he was there the first time I played and he still scare the crap out of me when HEWASRIGHTTHEREOHSHIT. Yeah. Should've been an Iron Maiden, though since they're tougher and somewhat scarier.
  • Clovin64 - October 27, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Silent Hill corridors are always scary. I remember exploring the hospital in Silent Hill 3 and getting glimpses of that weird monster molesting the zombie nurses. Or what about that bit were you see an empty wheelchair lying on the ground with the wheel spinning? That bit freaked me out. What the hell was in that elevator?
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 27, 2010 11:32 p.m.

I remember a part in Dead Space when you saw a zombified man (through a window) walking thorugh a hallway or something like that. the lights went out and i ran around the corner and he was gone. but the headbanger was cool too.
  • Jesse1066 - October 27, 2010 11:27 p.m.

"Most creepiest" is probably the most worst grammar mistake I've seen on GR.
  • QLev - October 27, 2010 11 p.m.

Am I mistaken, or does "most creepiest" just sound like awful grammar?
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - October 27, 2010 9:36 p.m.

I dunno if it counts but in dead space when you arranged the beds to lock you in
  • FrozenImplosion - October 27, 2010 9:24 p.m.

Nice list! I think there were creepier ones in Bioshock 1 though, and also creepier ones in Dead Space, and Condemned 1 and 2 weren't even on here :[ Regardless, still a nice list.
  • Jacko415 - October 27, 2010 9:03 p.m.

What about in Dead Space (Chp 10 i think) when your just walking along and the "Twinkle Little Star" starts playing? SCARY AS FUCK!
  • Chaoscoolperson - October 27, 2010 8:31 p.m.

I know this is pretty bad to be scared of, but I was absolutely terrified of Halo: CE's and 2's flood only levels. For some reason even though I played it first the flood didn't scare me in Halo 3.
  • Bansheebot - October 27, 2010 8:25 p.m.

I'm not usually one to point out stuff like this...but wasn't that Vamp who killed the soldiers in that corridor?
  • batmanboy11 - October 27, 2010 8:21 p.m.

Creepy stuff...
  • Balaska - October 27, 2010 7:56 p.m.

I got the original Half-Life and Resident Evil at the same time and both the dogs in resi and the sonic dogs in HL scared the bejeebus out of me.
  • ryno - October 27, 2010 7:27 p.m.

i couldnt agree more with manhunt