• elpurplemonkey - September 11, 2010 7:14 a.m.

Family Trailer Treasure Adventure was the best one. And that is even hard to spell, geez.
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 29, 2010 11:07 a.m.

You guys have GOT to kill that video player; it's simply impossible to use! You post it on Youtube anyways - is it so hard to embed that?
  • philipshaw - August 28, 2010 9:55 p.m.

Quality stuff as always GR,I saw this at a friends the other house the other day but I wasn't logged into my account so didn't comment
  • garfunkling - August 28, 2010 8:51 a.m.

loving the lizzie/chris banter and having the alternating third is nice. wylde is a bit too reserved at times (especially considering his talkradar stints) and elston is always a treat. keep up the good riffing!
  • bball42242442 - August 28, 2010 4:42 a.m.

Hey now! Look at my pic... You ain't got nothing on Kingdom Hearts lol. The last trailer was quite hilarious though... n the black mirror tiny hands
  • JADENkOTOR - August 27, 2010 10:07 p.m.

Yeah you guys duped us into thinking you got a new media player. I don't know what its called, I only know the sound it makes when it LIES. The blooper reel was the best... keep those coming.
  • JohnnyApplesperm - August 27, 2010 5:51 p.m.

Great episode guys. That last trailer just epitomizes everything I hate about the Wii. And the bloopers were hilarious, hope you guys post them ever 10 or so.
  • lilspooky - August 27, 2010 4:32 p.m.

Game radar has the worst video player ever! Fire your web department NOW!
  • WickedSid - August 27, 2010 3:38 p.m.

First off, why does everything look Juicy? Secondly, best out of context quote ever, "Lizzie, let's do it." - Tyler Wilde.
  • batmanboy11 - August 27, 2010 3:22 p.m.

Sadly, this is my first Trailer Trash theatre. It was awesome though. And the bloopers were hi-larious!
  • Waldo - August 27, 2010 1:23 p.m.

I am sick of seeing the perfect 2.5 family playing Wii in their clean, white living room. It's disgusting to think that there may actually be people like that out there. Please use your Editorial superpowers to force Nintendo to stop displaying the "average American family" in this way or I might have to sell my Wii. And please no more trailers like that! Sure they are crap and fit in the Trash pile perfectly but they really leave scars on your eyes.
  • Clovin64 - August 27, 2010 12:03 p.m.

Even Chris has to admit that the long-winded melodramatic Kingdom Hearts cutscenes are incredibly easy to mock. Love Trailer Trash Theatre, keep it up!
  • FenrirKar - August 27, 2010 11:49 a.m.

Never cared or paid much attention to Kingdom Hearts, but....good lord, that is one of the sappiest, gag inducing things I've ever seen.
  • Zeb364 - August 27, 2010 8:57 a.m.

Trailer Trash is freakin awesome! Just one more weekly highlight from the geniuses at GR. "Are you ok over there Edipeus?" = best joke ever
  • shyfonzie - August 27, 2010 8:51 a.m.

So does that girl Aqua always sound like Perfect Hair Forever? And Tyler: you are right.
  • lobsterhunt - August 27, 2010 7:46 a.m.

Trailer Trash continues to make me laugh at least every 15 seconds.
  • Genericpenisjoketista - August 27, 2010 6:32 a.m.

Recorded evidence that Tyler wants to do it with Lizzy!
  • abbottfrizzell - August 27, 2010 4:37 a.m.

I watch these to stare at lizzie while Christ Antista's voice soothes me with hilarity.
  • hgh - August 27, 2010 3:12 a.m.

====accept credit card and paypal ((( http://www.traderwear.com ))) Cheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……welcome to ((( http://www.traderwear.com )))) online shoping ! welcome to ((( http://www.traderwear.com ))) online shoping ! welcome to ((( http://www.traderwear.com )))
  • nemesisuprising - August 27, 2010 2:31 a.m.

you never make fun of kingdom hearts...no matter how justified!