• Kakashi2672 - February 8, 2012 4:49 p.m.

Good Luck in all of your future escapades Nathan! The only person worthy enough to replace him on the podcast would have to be Brock, from pokemon because he will leave Cundy to all his ramblings and also will allow a consistency of hair style choice.
  • Mooshon - February 8, 2012 4:28 p.m.

End of an era to be sure. Don't like change, me. It's been a joy though laughing and contributing to the show over the years. Hope you've all enjoyed the pics n vids. Really sad to see you go but I'll keep listening as long as the lads keep recording. Still, mega exciting times ahead mate. Good luck to you and the missus in NY and at R*, enjoy the sh*t out of Manhattan. You'll have to ping us a link to the new community stuff when you get settled so we can get it rocking. Cheers.
  • Hipopapotamus - February 8, 2012 3:09 p.m.

I would replace Nathan with Kirby, as then he could absorb Nathan's podcasting power. Sure, Nathan might be dead, but sacrifices have to be made to keep the gruk podcast at its level of amazingness. Nath, I wish you the best of luck inside Kirby's stomach.
  • AltairFoggz - February 8, 2012 3:05 p.m.

Good luck with whatever you do Nathan! Also, for the replacemnt, it would have to be that guy. You know, him... Gary Glitter
  • liamcullen - February 8, 2012 1:19 p.m.

Get me some man size tissues! living the dream nirvine, but if there's one man who can fill your place I'd go for the old, much less Cornish cundy who featured in the episode will meiks' amazing rant- not that I have anything against Cornish I just used the opportunity to shoe horn in a comment about how much more cundy is these days! these are the ramblings of a mad man! Farewell sweet Nathan, thy big apple awaits!
  • Poffle - February 8, 2012 1:12 p.m.

Morceau Oleander, the army guy from Psychonauts. Or the monkey from Timesplitters so gaming monkey has someone to play co-op with.
  • MrThorny - February 8, 2012 11:47 a.m.

Sad to see you go Nath! My replacement for Nathan would be Captain Price from Modern Warfare. I'd like to see Dave continue to slag off MW3 with Pricey sitting there! I'd also like to see what he'd have to say about Cundy's cosplay from Talkradar 100!
  • armerus - February 8, 2012 11:18 a.m.

I think that one of the best characters to replace Nathan would be Ezio, not only because Nathan loves Assassins Creed, but also because he might keep Cundy in his place, but also there's a lot of sexual jokes in the AS with him so they would get along as well.
  • ithurtstopoop - February 8, 2012 10:41 a.m.

Master chief has the most epic afro (u just cant see it under his helmet). No one can replace Nath but if any character was to try Id want slippy from snes starfox. WA RIBBIT WADA RIBBIT!
  • armerus - February 8, 2012 10:24 a.m.

Not up on ITunes yet, but I look forward to listening to this after I have had a shower :)
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 8, 2012 9:28 a.m.

This sure has been a real sucky last 2-3 weeks for GR as a whole...GR US team getting chopped up, the forums getting the ax...we already got forewarning of Nath heading out, but this is still pretty glum news. Best wishes for you and your missus! It's never going to be exactly "*lady voice* WELCOME TO TRUK/GRUK WITH NATHAN IRVINE"without you!
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 8, 2012 1:18 p.m.

Agents Derrick and Morris from Elite Beat Agents. Great afros, and they know how to get people pumped up. http://brotherpanda.deviantart.com/art/Afro-Battle-52529161
  • MsSmith - February 8, 2012 9:19 a.m.

We'll miss you Nate! But if I had to replace him with any game character it would be Kratos, just to add the most necessary violent and sexual tension EVER!!1!
  • Clovin64 - February 8, 2012 8:27 a.m.

Farewell Nate, and the best of luck with your future endeavours. You will be sorely missed! But now theres no one left to control Cundy?! Oh the horror! The shennanigans! The fick shakes mate!
  • Kieran712 - February 8, 2012 8:09 a.m.

Sad to hear your leaving Nath, you will be missed :'( My replacement for Nathan would be Ethan from heavy rain, I believe his nonsensical rants about 'JAAAASOOOON' would be very constructive to the podcast's heated debates about crucial gaming topics
  • Goldjit - February 8, 2012 7:06 a.m.

Goodbye Nath! I will be sure to attack hug if we ever meet. >:)
  • SPAZFM - February 8, 2012 6:49 a.m.

Good luck Nathan It's been good listen to you for the last 107 podcasts As for Nathans replacement I would pick The King of all cosmos from the Katamari game. His bizarreness would rival even Cundys ramblings
  • ColinKapow - February 8, 2012 6:45 a.m.

Goodbye Nathan, enjoy the new job and hope it all goes well. You shall be missed! Who the hell is going to control Cundy now? :o
  • rockstarsean - February 8, 2012 6:06 a.m.

My pick for Naths replacement would be Portal 2's Space Core, as that guy's insight, critical analysis & general banter (*salute*) would prove invaluable to the team. For Example: "What’s your favorite thing about space? Mine is space" "Lady. I love space. I know! Spell it! S P… AACE. Space. Space" "SPAAACCCCCE! SPAAACE! YEEEHAAAAAW!" Quality podcast moments there.
  • Goldjit - February 8, 2012 7:04 a.m.

You called for SPPPPPACCCCCEEEEE!!!