Topics

E3

• LTS - June 21, 2011 9:57 a.m.

when I saw the little Tetris bit from the Rayman origins showing at E3, I think a little part of me died inside and went to heaven.
  • AlmightyFuzz - June 21, 2011 8:56 a.m.

I cannot wait for Rayman! Also Bastion looks pretty damn cool, I wasn't aware of it until now.
  • Fredeur - June 21, 2011 8:38 a.m.

Where the hell is Journey ?
  • Parsley - June 21, 2011 8:30 a.m.

I agree with rayman winning but uncharted 3 is an interesting omission
  • Kage_No_Shi - June 21, 2011 7:39 a.m.

@FauxFurry - Been waiting for it to make an appearance myself...It's SUPPOSED to debut this year, so I guess around Fall it'll come out, at least hopefully. I'd like to see a PC release of it, but I'll take it on the 360 marketplace.
  • GringoStar - June 21, 2011 4:54 a.m.

Am I the only one who wasn't impressed with El Shaddai? I've read previews for it and when I heard it was from one of the artists/writer's from Okami I was stoked. The game isn't visually impressive. It looks more like a wet painting spilling off a canvas. Sure that may sound cool, but it isn't. It feels really painful to play as you're advancing through the level it feels as if you're constantly being looped at the same area, not to mention it's only one button to attack and a jump button. It would have been a great Ps1 game or N64 game
  • EricBratcher - June 21, 2011 3:09 a.m.

Battlefield 3 was on the list for awhile, but it was around number 7 or 8, so it didn't quite make the cutoff. It IS a looker, though. no doubt about it!
  • nomnom52 - June 21, 2011 3:03 a.m.

Now see, Lady Gaga making a game would be horrendous, because she would try to make it as horrid as she is, so no, El Shaddai is NOT like if Lady Gaga made a game.
  • FauxFurry - June 21, 2011 2:58 a.m.

Where the Devil is Dust:An Elysian Tail, anyway? Had it shown up anywhere near E3, it would have been a shoe-in for 'Most Graphics'!
  • JangoFettN7 - June 21, 2011 2:53 a.m.

Why wasn't Battlefield 3 on the list? Nice article tho.
  • Yahcoo - June 21, 2011 2:34 a.m.

I can't wait for Rage.
  • Clovin64 - June 21, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Bloodrayne is looking pretty impressive so far, even though I don't give a toss about the previous games or movies.
  • boondocks50 - June 21, 2011 1:59 a.m.

im not one for the handrawn type of visuals but i can see why u like rayman, i was amazed when i saw Farcry 3's trailer so that would be my pick
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - June 21, 2011 1:53 a.m.

All of these look soooooooooo good! Can't wait.
  • hester2 - June 21, 2011 1:39 a.m.

Man, this must have been a tough one. I would have been torn between Rayman and El Shaddai. It's great, though, that so many contenders for this type of award (not just on GamesRadar, you guys have always been great about seeing art style as well as the technical stuff) are for the more original designs than just the most realistic designs.