• tacehtselrahc - March 1, 2011 6:31 a.m.

Bulletstorm is an excellent game and it's great fun to play, something most other shooters seem to have forgotten about in their quest for "Realism".
  • Cyber6x - March 1, 2011 6:01 a.m.

Killzone 3? I thought it would of at least got runner up..
  • jhab007 - March 1, 2011 5:16 a.m.

I am not talking about the demo, just for clarify.
  • Burdmayn - March 1, 2011 5:04 a.m.

I couldn't agree more with the choice for GOTM. Bulletstorm is a great game and deserves recognition and your $60, or at least a rental if you're really THAT skeptical about it. I can't believe the amount of people that seem to have a grudge against this game just because they didn't like the demo, and don't get me started on the review. I'm not sure about you but if I see a game get a perfect score from a site I trust, it piques my interest and convinces me to at least try out the game and see how they may have formed their opinion. Instead it seems that most people use reviews as an excuse to complain about how a game they've likely never played (or played a small portion of) doesn't deserve the score it got. I'm sure the staff at GR would love it if they could play a game for about 15 minutes and base their review off of that, but they don't because that wouldn't be reasonable. It's like deciding you hate a book because you didn't like the first paragraph. It's plain unfair to the creators of the game, and in my opinion, disrespectful to the medium that you claim to love.
  • Kilburn474 - March 1, 2011 3:52 a.m.

Thank you, Gamesradar! Not enough people have given Bulletstorm a solid chance. Glad to see it getting some love. You guys are absolutely right about the demo and trailers being unable to convey just how good the game is. I mean really, the demo is like 5 minutes long and only contains like 2% of the total skillshots in the game? It's like trying to pass judgment on an entire musical album by listening to a 30 second clip of ONE song on the album off of itunes: It just won't work. If people are so worried about spending $60 on it, why not just rent it? Seriously... Also, any game that lets me control an animatronic T-Rex and use it to murder hundreds of people in a family theme park is GotM to me.
  • TheWebSwinger - March 1, 2011 3:44 a.m.

BTW I didn't mean to imply I didn't read the article, or the review...I read both. I just don't think Bulletstorm's much of an evolution, or constitutes "free expression". Basically you're still limited to killing the way that the environment dictates, even if there are a ton of options. Honestly, I think the game will be pretty much forgotten by Christmas.
  • TheWebSwinger - March 1, 2011 3:40 a.m.

Bulletstorm's really not that great, this reviewer seems to have some sort of irrational love for it...Killzone or MVC should've gotten the award, in my humble opinion.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - March 1, 2011 3:23 a.m.

MvC3 is top notch, and will stay around longer than those other games combined. Still can't go wrong with any of these.
  • Spybreak8 - March 1, 2011 2:40 a.m.

Since I couldn't get money into the bank so that I wouldn't be charged for not having money in the back after getting Bulletstorm I didn't get Bulletstorm when Amazon was doing their 20 dollar credit/epic version deal. So I'm holding off until a deal pops up, very much interested.
  • iDEALfury - March 1, 2011 2:37 a.m.

I'm about halfway through Bulletstorm's campaign and I totally agree with GR, it's amazing. I played the demo and kinda liked it but I didn't think the game would be this good. Some nice set-pieces, interesting environments, plenty of ways to experiment with kills and some truly grade-A bad language. Deserving or first for the month I think, MvC3 is a very close second though. Can't comment on Killzone yet cos I've only played the demo and watched the FAP... probobly pick it up when I'm done with Bulletstorm
  • Kapwan - March 1, 2011 2:25 a.m.

I'd have to vote for Marvel 3 for the best. Bulletstorm seems like a crazy fun game I'll play for a few weeks, and Killzone 3 is the gorgeous gray FPS I'll never play again after beating the campaign. Marvel on the otherhand I'll be playing for years.
  • jhab007 - March 1, 2011 2:25 a.m.

I dont see what you see in bulletstorm. And you are right when you talk about the advertising of the game, still, I dont see what you see in that game, I just think you got in love and you are blind. Sorry, thats what I understand after reading of your thoughts: the review and these.
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - March 1, 2011 2:19 a.m.

I love Bulletstorm AND MvC3! Easily the best of the month!
  • NightCrawler_358 - March 1, 2011 1:49 a.m.

I just can't enjoy Bulletstorm myself, but Killzone 3 was great, but Marvel vs Capcom 3 was amazing. I love Epic Games, but i suppose Bullestorm just isn't my cup of tea. I think MvC3 will last longer in the long running though, so every game will have its place.
  • Pocotron - March 1, 2011 1:34 a.m.

This month I finally found my way into Dead Spaces views. So, whilst a little slow, none of these games were on my list. Next month however, remember March 6.
  • batmanboy11 - March 1, 2011 1:27 a.m.

Too bad I don't have either :(
  • Yeager1122 - March 1, 2011 1:23 a.m.

I dont know about Bulletstorm but i really want to get MVC3 but i think i might wait for a price drop not sure though.
  • garnsr - March 1, 2011 1:17 a.m.

Not next March, just March.
  • nicksteinberg - March 1, 2011 1:17 a.m.

Meh, played the demo, got bored. MvC3 or Killzone should have won.
  • garnsr - March 1, 2011 1:17 a.m.

FPS and fighters aren't my cup of tea, so February left me cold. I haven't gotten a new game in a while, looks like next March has a couple I'll pick up, though.