Topics

Game music

• GamesRadarBrettElston - June 4, 2010 11:55 p.m.

Fun fact: I wrote "Xenosaga" every single time I meant "Xenogears." I had to go back in and change them all. Then, when I tweeted the article, I said Xenosaga again. Christ.
  • Shrimpandwhitewine - June 4, 2010 9:53 p.m.

JRPG game music has to be amongst my favorite - this song being no exception. I also haven't played Xenogears, though I did get it as a Christmas present for my parents one year.
  • CommandoDS - June 4, 2010 9:37 p.m.

Good tune, has a kind of Irish/Folk song feel to it. OC Remix has an amazing remix of this song plus many others.
  • xDxP - June 4, 2010 9:24 p.m.

oh no wonder... same guy xD
  • xDxP - June 4, 2010 9:23 p.m.

Kinda Chrono Cross-y
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 4, 2010 9:15 p.m.

How fucking ironic. I've been looking for the info on this song (which closed out Tdar 20 and was in Tdar 39) and the week after I do, Brett Elston decides to feature it. Thanks for invalidating so much of my time. Great tune, though. Whenever I'm alone I find myself dancing along, Irish jig-style.
  • Mexicutioner - June 4, 2010 9:05 p.m.

Nice pick Brett. I'll admit that I have never heard this song until now and it was pretty cool. It'd be awesome if it was released on PSN in the U.S. just so I could try it.
  • lttsy - June 4, 2010 8:52 p.m.

Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,In the summer, click in. Let's facelift bar! SHOES,HANDBAGS,T-SHIRTS,BIKINI,ECT,... http://www.lttsy.com We need your support and trust!!! Dear friends, please temporarily stop your footsteps To our website Walk around A look at Maybe you'll find happiness in your sight shopping heaven and earth You'll find our price is more suitable for you. Your presence is our greatest pleasure
  • Embolado - June 4, 2010 8:07 p.m.

Psst...Give me some Vagrant Story PALEASE.
  • Embolado - June 4, 2010 8:04 p.m.

Damn Brett you made me drop my fish ontop of my keyboard when I read that you hadn't played xenogears, or it could be the fact that it was kinda greasy. This song always reminded me of Zelda, pick up xenogears and give it a try you will not be dissapointed.
  • Ampatent - June 4, 2010 8:03 p.m.

It went from Japanese sounding pan flute to Irish river dance. No thanks...