Topics

Game music

• Romination - August 25, 2010 4:23 a.m.

Hey iTunes is now DRM free and has been for a few years, i think i remember you being told this on TalkRadar. But it is also more expensive there. Just pointing out there's the option.
  • JohnnyApplesperm - August 25, 2010 4:11 a.m.

@grumpyDinosaur Cool, I think I'll pick these up before I see the movie. And I recently finally caved and got a 360 (diehard PC gamer here) so I'll probably get the game too.
  • grumpyDinosaur - August 25, 2010 3:58 a.m.

Hell yeah! That soundtrack is so damn good, I've rockin out to another winter all day at work for the past couple weeks. @Johnny There's only 6 volumes and I was able to read 2-3 a night, reading casually I'd say you'd probably get them done in a week even.
  • JohnnyApplesperm - August 25, 2010 3:34 a.m.

Absolutely awesome! I've been a fan of Anamanaguchi since before I listened to Tdar (imagine my delight when I heard Helix Nebula on the Cast the first time!) I gotta say between the books, the movie and the game you guys are really making me want to get into Scott Pilgrim. How much of an undertaking would reading the whole series be? Is it really long or could it be done in a couple weeks reading casually?
  • Gotxxrock - August 25, 2010 3:14 a.m.

I love Anamanaguchi. Starting your day off listening them in the shower gurantees greatness.
  • RebornKusabi - August 25, 2010 2:57 a.m.

I just bought both of the soundtracks from the Scott Pilgrim movie(the red-cover soundtrack that has the Sex Bomb-Omb songs and the blue covered soundtrack with the songs that play during the fight scenes with "Roxy" being my favorite). So yeah, even though I haven't played the game yet, I plan on picking this up real soon. Still haven't read the comics lol
  • goochbiscuit - August 25, 2010 2:50 a.m.

Bought the soundtrack first thing when I woke up today and have been listening to it all day. Phenomenal music, some of the best I've ever heard. Great choice for the day.
  • lovinmyps3 - August 25, 2010 2:16 a.m.

So god damn good is right Mr. Elston. I love Anamanaguchi!!
  • musashi1596 - August 25, 2010 2:14 a.m.

Hope it gets released in disc form.
  • Hydrohs - August 25, 2010 2:05 a.m.

Amazon.ca sucks and does not offer this, though I have no idea why. I'd love to buy it.
  • SuperBrettroid - August 25, 2010 2:03 a.m.

Oh yea!!! My man Brett knows his shit!!! Sweet choice.
  • michaelmcc827 - August 25, 2010 1:58 a.m.

FUCK YES.
  • HitmanSB07 - August 25, 2010 1:41 a.m.

holy shiznit, this is AWESOME!!!
  • BlackElement17 - August 25, 2010 1:41 a.m.

Good song
  • Ramijiman - August 25, 2010 1:37 a.m.

anamanaguchi is fucking amazing
  • tayls - August 25, 2010 1:37 a.m.

Fuck yes.
  • Kapwan - August 25, 2010 1:36 a.m.

I love this soundtrack and this group. Can't wait to see them perform in L.A. later this week at Meltdown Comics. They are performing in SF at the DNA lounge on Sunday. I think its safe to assume some of the GamesRadar editors will probably be there.
  • oufour - August 25, 2010 1:36 a.m.

i still don't see why she doesn't where pants in the game.
  • Aeshir - August 25, 2010 1:31 a.m.

I'd buy it right from Amazon's MP3 store, but it's not available in Canada and I'd rather just send 'Guchi a bunch of monies anyway.
  • abbottfrizzell - August 25, 2010 1:31 a.m.

at first i was gonna say this TOTALLY sucks.. but then I noticed that my itunes was on lol.. LOve this stuff. I really want to jump in a friendly mosh pit with this while spraying champagne everywhere