Topics

Game music

• RonaldRayGun - August 19, 2010 10:32 p.m.

I loves this game so much. I really wished the continued with games like this in the prince series. Also great music.
  • StrayGator - August 19, 2010 10:24 p.m.

One of my favorite soundtracks, and a perfect fit for the game - a romantic orchestral take on south asian motifs. I think it's the only game in which I actually waited through the credits to find the composers' names. I also loved the game, probably because my previous encounter of the PoP franchise was on a 286 computer, so I didn't have preconceptions about how it should play. It's actually a casual game (by "casual" I mean easy to learn controls, simple, obvious tasks and minimal punishment for error) with AAA production values. If you need challenge and sophistication to get your kicks (or if you don't need it, but expected it because of the previous entries) I can understand why you'd be disappointed with this game.
  • AngryScotsman - August 19, 2010 10:14 p.m.

I really loved this game. Everything about it was fun to me. The music was just the digital, proverbial icing on the digital, proverbial cake.
  • Bitchslapthehomeless - August 19, 2010 10:11 p.m.

Such a great game. I just wish there was another PoP game.
  • oufour - August 19, 2010 10:04 p.m.

take out the quick time events and you've got yourself an awesome sequel.
  • RebornKusabi - August 19, 2010 9:57 p.m.

I loved the music of this one... and that was it. I loved Sands of Time but have hated everything else from the series since then from the Godsmack music and douchebag antics of the second Prince of Persia game, I never played The Twin Towers or whatever stupid name the third last gen game was called and I played an hour or two of Prince of Persia 2008 and got fed up with the game playing itself for me, instantly being saved from pits with zero consequences and going from multi-man melee to one-on-one. Like I said though, the music of PoP '08 was phenomenal!
  • abbottfrizzell - August 19, 2010 9:31 p.m.

Lovely Music..I played and beat this game in a day, I wish i had the minutes back, but i totally forgot about the music. Great Music for a game I HATED!!!!!!!!!
  • Austin_SJ - August 19, 2010 9:28 p.m.

I really liked the game and the music. Also if you had a Game Music of the Day podcast, or even just a Talkradar special with a bunch of music on, I would keep it on my Ipod forever. On a games music related note I had Another Winter by Anamanaguchi stuck in my head for 3 days recently, what a great song.
  • DarkTone - August 19, 2010 9:23 p.m.

That sounds really good. Mostly upset I never played this. Mostly.
  • Phazon117 - August 19, 2010 9:22 p.m.

Overrated game, but great music nonetheless.