Topics

Game music

• Psylockerules - July 15, 2010 10:49 p.m.

9pm is really pretty, gotta love the tom nook theme though ;P
  • juicenpancakes - July 15, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Brett, your Game Music of the Days have infiltrated my iPod (Mr. Reparaz had a great one the other day too). I really appreciate these articles because I enjoy putting myself in debt due to buying these game soundtracks.
  • RonaldRayGun - July 15, 2010 9:53 p.m.

As K.K. Slider once told me... Meep meep moop meep dooo dooooo meep meep moop. He's such a kidder.
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 15, 2010 9:11 p.m.

Weird, I was just playing City Folk a couple of minutes ago. Then this article pops up! I set my town's theme as the first part of Ocarina of Time's Song of Storms, Brett. BooDoo Wee BooDoo Wee...Do DeeDoDeeDo Do Do...
  • Jax - July 15, 2010 9:10 p.m.

I played Animal Crossing but never really payed any attention to the music, never realized it was so diverse and... good. I think i'm going to go wipe off the dust and go play it again.
  • chunko97 - July 15, 2010 8:55 p.m.

*Baby Laugh*
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 15, 2010 8:42 p.m.

A fuggin' travesty that the Duke didn't write this. What gives? You hired Buttercup when you needed him!
  • CoolBowling - July 15, 2010 8:15 p.m.

I appreciate the time mechanic for playing the songs.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - July 15, 2010 8:08 p.m.

we all missed you in trailer trash theatre brett. where the hell were you?
  • WillisTron - July 15, 2010 7:57 p.m.

Ah, you shoulda put in the 4 pm melody - just like how you said when you would come home after class and the 5 pm music would be on, it was 4pm for me. Plus it's the best music in the whole game in my opinion. Either way though I <3 Animal Crossing - and I wish it could get a proper sequel rather than updates with VERY minor additions.
  • db1331 - July 15, 2010 7:56 p.m.

Animal Crossing on the DS is the perfect game to take with you into the bathroom, or to keep by the bed in case you can't sleep or you wake up early but don't want to get out of bed just yet. Fire it up, play for 5-10 minutes, save and quit.
  • Aeshir - July 15, 2010 7:54 p.m.

That is IT, when I'm finished with Crackdown (ONE), I'mma play some fuggin' animal crawsing. I'm guessing I should go with the original.
  • FNG - July 15, 2010 7:48 p.m.

Oh yeah, look up "Go K.K. Rider" From City Folk
  • Aeshir - July 15, 2010 7:47 p.m.

Hullo Mr. Olston.
  • Fuzunga - July 15, 2010 7:45 p.m.

Honestly, the only thing I remember about Wild World's music was that it wasn't as good.
  • YES - July 15, 2010 7:44 p.m.

Hey Brett, you should do Lost Odyssey or The World Ends With You for Game Music of the Day (spread the love for jrpg music). Love Animal Crossing and it's music btw.
  • RFswitchBlade - July 15, 2010 7:43 p.m.

*sigh* I'm with you Brett, I wish more guys liked Animal Crossing instead of taking a five second look at it and saying "looks gay" or in one case, "how do you jump?", people are retarded these days.
  • FNG - July 15, 2010 7:41 p.m.

Brings back memories...
  • Zaphers - July 15, 2010 7:33 p.m.

I broke my glass pants.
  • ShitMittensShittyKittens - July 15, 2010 7:31 p.m.

*checks to see if the article is by the Duke* God dammit! Oh well. I like the music either way