• 8bitBaby - July 9, 2010 1:08 a.m.

thumbs up, all around.
  • Aeshir - July 9, 2010 12:57 a.m.

OHHHHHH so that's what's the ending song of TalkRadar 29 is! I've been wondering what it was for FOREVAR.
  • JPorFavor - July 9, 2010 12:57 a.m.

Chrono's got a time harem right there.
  • nuno004 - July 9, 2010 12:52 a.m.

I personnally liked the song for the year 500 era, but this song is still good
  • HotCyder - July 9, 2010 12:48 a.m.

A great choice, but the Chrono Trigger theme tune is more memorable to me. It's the kind of tune I think of before something adventurous occurs - like filling out a job application or power-walking to Tescos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIO1sajyx_o
  • Cyberninja - July 9, 2010 12:25 a.m.

glad you finaly used ct i just found my copy today and plan on replaying it.
  • Tenfey - July 9, 2010 12:16 a.m.

I can never imagine them making a game that could live up to Chrono Trigger. The industry is pretty much too dead now.
  • BleedingHatMcGillicutty - July 9, 2010 12:16 a.m.

One of the best songs from a game full of great music!
  • los_milty - July 9, 2010 12:05 a.m.

Great choice Brett! I felt obliged to quote this from wikipedia "Yasunori Mitsuda slept in his studio several nights, and attributed certain songs—such as the game's ending theme, To Far Away Times—to inspiring dreams. He later attributed this song to an idea he was developing before Chrono Trigger, reflecting that the song was made in dedication to "a certain person with whom I wanted to share a generation"... Mitsuda returned to watch the ending with the staff before the game's release, crying upon seeing the finished scene." If that song doesn't invoke any sort of emotion then its time to question your own humanity.
  • CoolBowling - July 8, 2010 11:48 p.m.

Another great entry by Mr. Elston. I've felt nostalgic all week. First it was listening to Tdar with all the 80's cartoon intros and now some Chrono Trigger music. Thanks guys.
  • nighthawk205 - July 8, 2010 11:47 p.m.

Yes Mr. Elston, you sure did pick the best of the Chrono Trigger songs. The OCRemix was pretty good too but nothing beats the original.
  • Cleanser247 - July 8, 2010 11:39 p.m.

Beautiful choice in song. As I enjoy my cold cup of iced tea, I listen to this, and I really enjoy it. Great song, and game Brett: D Keep up the good work!