Topics

Game music

• brian003 - December 16, 2010 5:34 a.m.

I like the "Lights On" theme from the commercial.
  • MegaInferno124 - October 16, 2010 4:51 p.m.

Oh dear God! I loved this game! :D For a game about chickens, it was surprisingly fun! ;) :P
  • The_Tingler - August 4, 2010 3:38 a.m.

Billy Hatcher! The whole soundtrack was this brilliant, I actually bought it. The Boss Fight music is the best though - and by 'best' I mean the BEST BOSS BATTLE MUSIC EVER. It's so upbeat and jazzy!
  • magicman_88 - August 3, 2010 11:19 p.m.

The kids are singing G-I-A-N-T E-G-G!, not G-R-A-B E-G-G! :)
  • Kehno - August 3, 2010 9:27 p.m.

I used to play the Billy Hatcher multiplayer all the time with my younger brother, so I've got fond memories of this. Also, I seem to remember it just being great.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - August 3, 2010 1 p.m.

Yay memories... of finding this game in the bargain bin. But still, it's not a bad game, in fact, if you can find it, I encourage you to pick it up. It's like, 3 bucks max now.
  • Modroneman - August 3, 2010 12:42 p.m.

This was also released on the PC. Song sounds like it belongs on a Saturday morning cartoon.
  • philipshaw - August 3, 2010 11:29 a.m.

This one of the early gamecube games that I played to death. Forgot how great the music was so thanks for sharing it Brett
  • Ensoul - August 3, 2010 10:51 a.m.

"I have to admit, I've never played Billy Hatcher." For some reason that struck me as odd. 0_o The game itself is pretty much how WaffleLeech describes it. Personally I really liked it, it had an undeniable charm.
  • Ded - August 3, 2010 9:39 a.m.

Such happiness :D I remember Billy Hatcher well! LA LA LALA LA LA LAA LALALA LA LA LALA LA
  • Nyukins - August 3, 2010 7:10 a.m.

This has made me so happpy! I want to set up my gamecube now so I can have the happiest day EVER!!! Thank you Brett!
  • shyfonzie - August 3, 2010 4:27 a.m.

Oh my goodness, this is like injected sunshine into my arm.
  • TrigunGunner - August 3, 2010 4:03 a.m.

Congratulations. I am now, not 1%, not 2%, but 3% happier thanks to this!
  • Genericide - August 3, 2010 3:19 a.m.

I was really disappointed with this game. But my opinion is unnecessarily biased because Nintendo Power gave it some great score and being the impressionable little kid I was I immediately wasted my request for a birthday gift on it. It was ok, but nothing great and frustratingly difficult at some points. The music was pretty good though, and the title and and menu themes almost good enough to balance out my bad memories of it. Good stuff.
  • Usgo - August 3, 2010 1:58 a.m.

how can game music of the day be so stupidly simple and yet completly awesome
  • SausageLozenge - August 3, 2010 1:56 a.m.

It kind of reminds me of the locoroco music. Excellent choice.
  • chainsawninja600 - August 3, 2010 12:45 a.m.

OH MY GOD for some reasons i have awesome memories of this game. ALOT Of them. This makes me soooooo happy.
  • goochbiscuit - August 3, 2010 12:02 a.m.

Never heard of this, but damn the music sure is fun sounding.
  • WaffleLeech - August 2, 2010 11:53 p.m.

Gotta say, I loved playing that game to get the stupid hard S rankings on the levels. The music is pretty great all throughout and I would highly recommend that everyone else at least try and play it. Despite the premise, it's a wonderfully super mario 64 'esque style game that surprisingly doesn't suck.
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 2, 2010 11:09 p.m.

I vaguely recall either having played or watched Willian Hatcher being played. Looks ridiculously fun, which is something a great deal games have left by the wayside. However, I still love a good story no matter waht.