Topics

funny humor

• LordzOfChaos - July 30, 2013 6:35 p.m.

HA! The top three are some of my favorite games ever. Thank you Gamesradar, thank you.
  • pl4y4h - July 30, 2013 6:16 p.m.

Pretty good list. Let me see... Mother 3 was pretty funny and the slide with Bowsers Inside Story should just have all of the mario rpgs because they each find a way to be incredibly humorous. Monday Night Combat is also pretty funny at times though i haven't played the sequel yet, but hey it's got bacon like Psychonauts so i'm sure it's fine.
  • Person5 - July 30, 2013 6 p.m.

"I am the Milkman, my milk is delicious"
  • Scratch23 - July 30, 2013 5:58 p.m.

The Penny Arcade games are another series that is freakin' hilarious.
  • winner2 - July 30, 2013 5:30 p.m.

GENETICALLY DIFFERENT!
  • GOD - July 30, 2013 5:09 p.m.

Dammit Henry!! You forgot ____!!! How could you?!?!??!!!!!lsfjasohgashgioasghoaewiv
  • shawksta - July 30, 2013 5:07 p.m.

Also I havnt played the Simpsons game, but you make it sound that the game is more funnier than Hit and Run, which playing it all the way back was nothing but fun times.
  • shawksta - July 30, 2013 5:09 p.m.

Actually no, let me take that back, my "fun times" were more on the fact that its a GTA clone, you made a better point in your article with the Simpsons Game
  • shawksta - July 30, 2013 5:04 p.m.

Great list, though it did seem limited, but nontheless neat choices. Borderlands 2 indeed, it kept humor but at the same time takes itself in insanity or the harsh reality of living in Pandora Claptrap's birthday mission being an example, as well as the story mission with Mordecai and Bloodwing, Jack you piece of shit. Bowser's inside story was all hilarity but at the cost of being TOO silly compared to the other games, you guys pointed that out in its review.
  • tehtimeisnow - July 30, 2013 4:56 p.m.

what abuot angrey birds? that the most best gane i ever playd
  • soren7550 - July 30, 2013 4:34 p.m.

I remember Ghostbusters: The Video Game being quite funny.
  • Ertron - July 30, 2013 4:25 p.m.

You guys misspelled took on the last segment on borderlands two. God, how can I become an editor for you guys? This is only the second mistake I noticed today but one of many I have noticed all together. How about a quick read through once in a while?
  • ObnoxiousSolid9 - July 30, 2013 4:10 p.m.

Is it weird that I thought The Simpsons game was really funny, but barely got a chuckle out of Saints Row The Third?
  • vigilant - July 30, 2013 4:03 p.m.

No Ratchet & Clank - the most consistently funny series in video games, if not the most consistently funny?
  • GenderBender_9000 - July 30, 2013 3:44 p.m.

How could you forget to put Armed and Dangerous on the list?
  • The_King_of_Nothing - July 30, 2013 3:31 p.m.

Lollipop Chainsaw
  • BladedFalcon - July 30, 2013 3:26 p.m.

I don't disagree with this list, but I agree that it's scope feels rather limited to modern or big profile games.
  • RedHarlow - July 30, 2013 3:18 p.m.

GTA4 tried too hard to try and convince you it was a serious and gritty game for humor to have any effect.
  • cory-smith - July 30, 2013 3:12 p.m.

Uh, guys? Did you seriously forget about Conker's Bad Fur Day?