Topics

Pokemon

• Metroidhunter32 - February 4, 2010 12:36 a.m.

I so need to get a DS. I loved the original gold. Then it broke. Now I have another shot, but I'm several hundred dollars behind. Recaptcha sums up my idea perfectly. "big hype" And I get the feeling that it will deliver on that "big hype"
  • OnyxOblivion - February 4, 2010 12:35 a.m.

Gets better with every game, imo. R/B/Y are the worst at this point.
  • nik41507 - February 4, 2010 12:29 a.m.

pokemon *shudder*
  • gopikmin - February 3, 2010 11:56 p.m.

They need to allow a friend(s) to join your game. The regions are too big for one human trainer. Also POKEMON is AWESOME
  • Romination - February 3, 2010 11:42 p.m.

written by mike grimm? What about Brett? he has a BIGGER boner for these things!!! on that note, get back on the podcast, Mike. The last one you were on is one of my favorites
  • JoeMasturbaby - February 3, 2010 11:36 p.m.

i will be getting this game, and im gonna wear my pokewalker on my belt LIKE A REAL TRAINER! im almost 21 years old btw. :)
  • FrozenImplosion - February 3, 2010 10:12 p.m.

The Pokewalker reminds me of the pokemon mini or some other thing that came out a longggg time ago that was also a pedometer and ALSO used watts for "currency"
  • dabomb52295 - February 3, 2010 9:57 p.m.

Also u can get the kanto starters after getting 16 badges from johto AND kanto. and get the hoenn starters after beating red and got to silph go and talk to Steven stone from R/S/E. lastly i love the updated graphics and the tweaks to
  • dabomb52295 - February 3, 2010 9:48 p.m.

I LOVE POKEMON. I already know about this, but it getting real coverage is sick. I hope people will buy this a plus game. Game of the year here we come
  • Schnipke - February 3, 2010 9:30 p.m.

First I can't wait for this to finally come out, and my favorite part is that your pokemon will follow you now too.