We Recommend

• mentalityljs - January 30, 2010 5:15 a.m.

So true Just a few from the generator i thought were hilarious: Derek Smart's Whale Crime Scene Investigation Children of the Zamboni 2000 BudgetSoft Presents: Bobsled Hospital Morbidly Obese Spatula Jamboree A Boy and His Chicken Chronicles Tribal Gnome Demolition Geriatric Dance Gladiator
  • Styrophoamicus - January 30, 2010 4:54 a.m.

Incomprehensible Techno Saga (Sounds like Xenosaga to me.) Bling Bling Zamboni: 2nd Impact Sonic's Bible Disaster Masters of Manlove Summoner Yeah, that never gets old.
  • Samael - January 30, 2010 4:10 a.m.

Oops. I was talking about Dragon Age: Origins in the previous post and my statement got cut off.
  • Samael - January 30, 2010 4:08 a.m.

While it's true the game had dragons in it, they were not the main point of the game. Heavy Rain is about far more than solving a murder. From what I've seen, it's far more about the character's personal stories and how they get caught up in the murder mystery.
  • whiteknight1981 - January 30, 2010 1:40 a.m.

Uh oh. This article makes one worry about the fate of Heavy Rain. After all, the whole game is about solving a murder. Perhaps having to solve lots of murders will save it. Recaptcha: oceania economy Sounds like a Final Fantasy money system
  • FanofSaiyan - January 30, 2010 1:35 a.m.

I can think of some wierd game names. A name can't define how the game plays. If it's a good game, it's a good game. ;)
  • mfwahwah - January 30, 2010 1:11 a.m.

"It makes you solve a homicide..." I'm expecting GR to rate Heavy Rain 7/10 after seeing this article. of sorcery
  • El72125 - January 30, 2010 12:58 a.m.

I usually agree 100% with your articles but I think these are wrong. - Dragon Games: The original 3 Spyro games are timeless classics. - Nolan North: Prince of Persia? Army of Two series? - Lego Games: Lego games are some of the most carefree and fun games to come out every year
  • nik41507 - January 30, 2010 12:28 a.m.

HEY GR WHAT BOUT DRAGON AGE ORIGINS DID YOU SAY IT WAS BAD *cue fanboy rage building up*
  • Just96 - January 29, 2010 11:29 p.m.

and the one by assassins creed, and the one by their own scoring system,... foolproof? i think not.
  • Just96 - January 29, 2010 11:16 p.m.

im glad somebody pointed out the massive hole in this logic created by dragon age origins.
  • musashi1596 - January 29, 2010 4:35 p.m.

*Dragon. Curse my lack of immediate proof reading.
  • musashi1596 - January 29, 2010 4:33 p.m.

Dragone Age: Origins has restored the reputation of dragons.
  • MaynardJ - January 29, 2010 1:40 p.m.

@ JustTheBoBreaker: I agree on Spyro; I enjoyed the first 3 games on PS1 and haven't played a Spyro game since. Well... I have A Hero's Tail for the Gamecube in the closet and still plan to play it. I loved Lego Star Wars and plan to play the Lego Indy and Batman games too. With scores from 75 to 78, I don't think those are quite "average" games. More like "just good and enjoyable, not masterpieces".
  • Daliman13 - January 28, 2010 7:46 p.m.

So, now a 78 is an "average" game? Funny, your site states a 7 as "good", and the 6 Lego games you list average out to a 73. Not to mention the fact that Dragon Age: Origins puts a large hole in "foolproof". Good job making yourself look dumb while trying to make a catchy title.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - January 28, 2010 6:33 p.m.

I want a decent dragon game now :( Too many meh dragons though D:
  • fattoler - January 28, 2010 6:17 p.m.

I got "Caesar's Mech Orchestra"
  • FreekinIdiot - January 28, 2010 4:41 p.m.

Actually on reflection, there aren't any ACTUAL dragons in the game...just two brothers fighting through wave after wave of bad guys to rescue the most easilly kiddnappable girl and then being forced to fight each other to the death for their troubles...hmmm, maybe it wasn't that good.
  • FreekinIdiot - January 28, 2010 4:37 p.m.

What about Double Dragon?? C'mon, that game was awesome back on my powerful as a hoover Atari!
  • Bossco - January 28, 2010 1:12 p.m.

Generic Sex Lord Shameful 3D Legends Kermit's Motorcross Nightmare Haha I want to play those games now