Topics

E3

• Darth_Griffin - June 3, 2011 1:18 p.m.

the word that comes to mind is EPIC. I was interested in this before, now I REALLY WANT IT. and that was a very sexy desk.
  • philipshaw - June 3, 2011 12:36 p.m.

I wasn't interested in this game until I seen this trailer, could be great
  • 8bitBaby - June 3, 2011 12:08 p.m.

it looks great. it does have a weird smoothness to everything, but it still looks great.
  • DecoyOctorok - June 3, 2011 12:04 p.m.

I was really skeptical of another reboot so soon but this looks pretty damn amazing. I would still be interested in a sequel set in the Anniversary/Legend/Underworld continuity though.
  • Siion - June 3, 2011 11:41 a.m.

This may be the first Tomb Raider game i am actually excited to see come out.
  • buckybantam - June 3, 2011 11:38 a.m.

Looks like they've modeled her pre-beat-up face on Megan Fox.
  • rubblemaker - June 3, 2011 11:36 a.m.

mmm, yeah.. a desk. woo. anyone know wtf is the matter with GR these days?? too many late nights? energy drinks? skittles? Anyway, for those of us that ACTUALLY play games, we can only hope that soon they'll release some gameplay footage as these sorts of cgi trailers reveal absolutely nothing about whether the game will be any fun to play.
  • sirdilznik - June 3, 2011 11:05 a.m.

This sort of looks like it may wind up being a modern day Robinson's Requiem. If so, then I'm REALLY excited.
  • veryweirdguy - June 3, 2011 11:03 a.m.

There's an unconfirmed rumour that Lara ends up on the island from Lost. And by "unconfirmed rumour" I mean "I just made that up."
  • sirdilznik - June 3, 2011 10:58 a.m.

Amazing trailer. While there was not nearly enough sexy desk, the trailer makes up for it at the end with sexy climbing axe. Oh that sexy, sexy climbing axe. reCaptcha=expected aphoti /looks over shoulder //still no aphoti ///dammit
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - June 3, 2011 10:51 a.m.

Wow, if this is at all representative of how the game actually is, I'm sold. Lara looks great, like a combination of Kiera Knightley and Natalie Portman, instead of the nightmarish update of 1996 graphics she's looked like for the last few games.
  • AlmightyFuzz - June 3, 2011 10:50 a.m.

Holy crap! This looks incredible! :D
  • insertdisk - June 3, 2011 10:50 a.m.

Im hoping they go for a more realistic approach, the magic artifacts and things always seemed a little out of place for me. Loved anniversary and im looking forward to this one. I wan't this to be 'the one'
  • KidKatana - June 3, 2011 10:47 a.m.

Curse videogame women for not existing in real life.
  • RicePuddingUK - June 3, 2011 10:36 a.m.

Looks great! I know it's not gameplay but compare the Deus Ex CGI to the gameplay, it's all pretty much there!
  • Deinsleaf - June 3, 2011 10:35 a.m.

Nothing's ever colorful now. Oh well. For better or for worse, I know deep in my heart, Lara Croft will always be hot.
  • GaryRedShoes - June 3, 2011 10:31 a.m.

any self respecting adventure would never use a pair of monster beats, far too unreliable.