Topics

Capcom

• ShadowReaper666 - March 30, 2011 6:19 p.m.

Yes new resident evil, and for the record i love its horrible gameplay and convulted story lines it is why I always play them. :D
  • DeekBoy - March 30, 2011 6:18 p.m.

I will always give a Resident Evil title a go so let's hope its good :D.
  • db1331 - March 30, 2011 6:18 p.m.

@shaft121 My memory is a little fuzzy, but wasn't there a gas station that blew up in RE3? That's what instantly came to mind for me. I will keep an eye on this, but I have to say, the character and zombie animations looked a little floaty and not quite right. Sort of like the Oblivion 3rd person camera, you know?
  • 8bitBaby - March 30, 2011 6:14 p.m.

it makes sense. i mean if any title should have a versus zombie squad based shooter, the RE universe should. actually they should have had one of these a looooooong time ago. but, okay sure. i'll give it a go.
  • shaft121 - March 30, 2011 6:12 p.m.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who saw the petrol station explode and instantly thought about Left 4 Dead
  • SYN616 - March 30, 2011 6:09 p.m.

It based during the initial T-Virus outbreak,so 2 and 3
  • Enaksan - March 30, 2011 6:05 p.m.

I'm intrigued definately, though from the very little gameplay buried in there it just looks like RE4D. Although the thing that im most interested in is alternate universe stuff like killing main characters and seeing how it plays out. And seeing as its back in Racoon City could be a trip down memory lane. So far the focus is on Leon being in it,does anyone know if it's spread over 1,2 and 3 or just 2?
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 30, 2011 6:01 p.m.

@greyishpoweranger I agree. Even if it's not what you wanted from the next Resident Evil title, if it's a good game it's a good game.
  • greyishpoweranger - March 30, 2011 5:58 p.m.

You you what? F you all! Im optimistic for this title, since resident evil is already just a giant mess of a story and gameplay, why not do something interesting like this game with it?! :I Come on you bastard's *smashes a bottle open and holds it* lets fight!
  • Cropes - March 30, 2011 5:55 p.m.

No. Just no. Hell no.