• therawski - September 9, 2011 4:33 p.m.

My xbox has been a paperweight since I installed the last update, my ps3 menus have barely been altered by updates and I never get lost in them, but I also play games on it, what's this the 4th menu update for the 360?
  • shawksta - September 9, 2011 4:24 p.m.

Besides the performance and design, I dont care about Bing,facebook or anything social like that. I bought it to play games. Lets wait and see what the rest is.
  • Security77 - September 9, 2011 4:08 p.m.

I like when they update the dashboard. Its like rearranging the furniture in your living room, it freshens things up. I wouldn't mind if they put in an option to choose your own dashboard style, between blades and channels and such. I also own a lot of premium themes (don't judge), I hope they don't become outdated.
  • D0CCON - September 9, 2011 3:54 p.m.

The beacons sound awesome, but the horizontal menu lay out scares me by making me think of PS3's menus. At least there aren't a ton of vertical options for each horizontal option, so it should still be good.
  • garnsr - September 9, 2011 3:44 p.m.

I haven't even gotten the last update. I tried starting up my 360 for the first time in a long time, but either all the batteries I tried in the controller are dead, or there's some problem with the controller. There's no way to tell. At least the light comes on on a Dualshock 3, so I can tell if it's charging or just dead. I don't really want to buy another 360 controller when I don't use it very much, I just wish I could tell what's going on with it.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - September 10, 2011 2:08 a.m.

The light on the play and charge kit comes on to show if its charging, if your not using one of those, buy some new battery's or use some you know have charge, if the controller doesn't come on, its obviously broken
  • Koouunn - September 9, 2011 3:38 p.m.

all i need is steamworks on the xbox as well, that would be SWEET
  • Greenman - September 9, 2011 3:34 p.m.

Honestly it seems that the last one was fine, even if it did lag like hell. And did it say anything about the theme situation? Has anyone brought that up to Microsoft without being sniped on the spot I mean seriously in my mind there is no valid reason why I can't enjoy half a screen more. Also lol i would've been at least 2nd if GR's signup wasn't so nitpicky took me 5 tries
  • Dvsshark - September 9, 2011 3:29 p.m.

I still prefer the blades that first came out the xbox. The blades were quick and easy.
  • Dabenguin - September 9, 2011 3:20 p.m.

I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SH-TTY UPDATE
  • SonicX_89 - September 9, 2011 3:29 p.m.

Doesn't seem sh*tty to me. I do hope that premium themes won't be rendered useless like they did when the NXE first came around. I also hope that I can still use custom wallpapers when the update is applied.