• mfish27 - May 4, 2010 7:19 p.m.

Hardcore mode is the only way to play this game. I would love to take a trip to area 51 in this game, it would be a loss to the aesthetic of the game if they left it out.
  • CommandoDS - May 4, 2010 6:29 p.m.

I can’t wait for this game. After spending a week real time in the capital wastes I’m ready to hit the strip.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 4, 2010 6:03 p.m.

Unbelievably looking forward to this game, I never seem to tire of fallout.
  • Spacegrass - May 4, 2010 5:45 p.m.

I'm looking forward to Hardcore mode not because of the eating and drinking, but because the instant-use stimpacks in Fallout 3 made it not-remotely-challenging whatsoever. The highest difficulty didn't really make it harder, it just gave the enemies so much HP that your gun would break before you could kill one. Captcha: gimpiest threats
  • Nyterage - May 4, 2010 4:01 p.m.

sounds like some fun times ^_^, though i hope that they have a better selection as far as character creation. Still can't wait for it to come out.
  • TURbo - May 4, 2010 3:12 p.m.

Made by Obsidian, which most of the project leads were from Black Isle Studios that did the original Fallout 1 and 2. I bought Fallout 3 GOTY and I have yet to get past Megaton.
  • Jordo141 - May 4, 2010 2:55 p.m.

Definitely looking forward to hardcore mode. Very hard difficulty on FO3 wasn't.... very hard really. I like the survival aspect of hardcore mode.
  • Pointless - May 4, 2010 2:36 p.m.

Can't wait for this! Especially hardcore mode. Drinking water and eating regularly to stay alive sounds so old-school. Nice to see Obsidian bring back these classic rpg-mechanics.
  • dannage805 - May 4, 2010 2:19 p.m.

wow wow WOW! soz guys bu in the fallout universe the nukes didn't go off in the 50's. they went off in like 2100's r sumthin. America just kept the 50's cultural aesthetic style... so yea...
  • Hypermonkey262 - May 4, 2010 2:04 p.m.

Im actually really looking forward to the hardcore mode. I played a Fallout 3 mod that was like that but a real (NEW) game like that would be awesome.