• Huakwong - March 17, 2010 6:07 a.m.

Thank you so much for sharing this guide for the ceith stone missions. I try to do it in order, so this is very helpful. I am at mission 18 and without your map, I would completely lost running around the open fields even with Chocobo(thanks god) I got tired of looking sometime. But so far I found 2 Gold Nuggets, sold for 60,000 gils each!!! Got my Gladius to max level. =) This place is really a leveling area, so beautiful and so much challenges that looks impossible to deal with however, if you equip the right accessories, you can have so much fun with it. Some fights require tactic and plans just like WOW. =) Thanks! Awesome guide at the moment.
  • snives - March 15, 2010 4:44 a.m.

Mission 19: Triangle of Tragedy This already should be marked as a teleporter :)
  • snives - March 15, 2010 2:03 a.m.

Thanks for the guide! It's been helpful so far helping me find some of the missions I had missed. brandonbrais: His stats aren't any higher than would be expected towards the end of the game. His Lightnings has ~7k HP same as mine, and I'm wearing no HP boosting accessories. I haven't even finished maxing out stage 9 yet.
  • brandonbrais - March 13, 2010 12:40 p.m.

hey guy that made this article how did u get ur stats so high any tips
  • lovinmyps3 - March 12, 2010 5:54 a.m.

I'm still in Cocoon, I didn't think this would have any side quests. I'm glad I was wrong.
  • norid - March 12, 2010 3:24 a.m.

dammit if i am having trouble with odin how will i get that far?!?
  • EnragedTortoise1 - March 11, 2010 11:01 p.m.

god, I'm only 4 hours into this game.. I really can't wait to do this sort of thing. how do you launch enemies into the air again? I forgot...
  • philipshaw - March 11, 2010 1:12 p.m.

Get home today to play this, will bookmark this guide because it could be useful
  • Embolado - March 11, 2010 3:41 a.m.

Thanks GR for putting some FF guides out. I'm looking forward to the guide for the equipment leveling guide. And Square-Enix wtf is up with this 25 dollar guide?!?
  • Cyberninja - March 11, 2010 1:47 a.m.

well is end of the road the final mission because i am there
  • JizzyB - March 11, 2010 1:20 a.m.

I wanna play too... I'm starting to tire of MW2 and linear or not I'm gonna play this
  • key0blade - March 11, 2010 12:36 a.m.

Cyberninja needs to hurry up and beat inFAMOUS, good ending (that I'm not spoiling!!) and enjoy this new Final Fantasy
  • Cyberninja - March 10, 2010 11:59 p.m.

you guys say you have 15 and we get 10 and i cant wait to open ff13 but i am waiting until i finish infamous first.